2016/06/02

Bottom 100: Who's Your Caddy


Good morning, good afternoon, good evening...whenever it is that you're reading this.  I am back for yet another IMDB Bottom 100 flick.  This time I'm checking out Who's Your Caddy.  As of 5/21/16 it has a 2.0 ranking on IMDB and #26 on the Bottom 100.  It stars Big Boi, Jeffrey Jones and Terry Crews.  "When a rap mogul from Atlanta tries to join a conservative country club in the Carolinas he runs into fierce opposition from the board President- but it's nothing that he and his entourage can't handle."  There we go.  How can this idea be in the bottom 100?  Let us find out shall we!
  • Uggg, the rap music is going to kill me 
  • Wow it is the guy from Howard the Duck!
  • He?  Oh such witty writing
  • C-Note?  Really?
  • Who wrote this?  It is already killing me...smalls
  • Wait...he just randomly is shooting a video ON the golf course?  No security I guess
  • Wait...so the course didn't know anything about this "lease"?
  • Ghost ride the whip?  WHAT THE FUCK?
  • Who was that shot up when he was away from the helicopter?
  • WHAT ARE YOU DOING UNCLE PHIL!?!
  • What would get you kicked off the course and the club right there, movie over...if only
  • So he wants to be a member but he can't golf?  Really?
  • This movie is just horrible
  • This flick belongs in the bottom 100!
  • I'm not even going to bother finding pictures of this flick
  • The potato salad is a forgery?  What the hell does that mean?
  • That kid is what 12?  Can he go "party"?
  • Who is this movie aimed at?
  • Terry Crews has shown up, this might help this flick a bit
  • This movie lost money how?  I mean it has only made me want to stab my eyes, I haven't thought about ice picks in the ears yet
  • This movie might be the cause of some serious deadly diseases
  • Oh god now they are making midget jokes...and not good ones.  
  • Be more cliche movie?
  • So being able to pay multiple millions for a house isn't enough to impress his mom?  Because he skipped church?  CLICHE MUCH!?!
  • Isn't this highly improper for her to be in his bedroom?
  • And Terry Crews appearance thus far has meant nothing and was pointless
  • Its sudden death yet there is a timer?  I'm confused
  • Don't you have to be on a horse to play the game?  
  • Good god they make fart jokes not funny!
  • How is this match even close?
That...that was an abomination of a movie.  I mean it was just awful!  I give it a 1 out of 10.  

I can't say ANYTHING good about this flick.  Not a damn thing!

I've come to realize that a lot of these flicks in the bottom 100 are comedies because when a comedy doesn't hit it is just awful.  This was just awful.  Avoid it and NEVER even think about watching this! I am going to go clean my eyes with bleach which will be more enjoyable than the last 90 minutes!

No comments: