2016/06/21

Bottom 100: Going Overboard


Good morning, good afternoon, good evening...whenever it is you've stumbled upon this blog entry. This time I am returning to the bottom 100.  This time it is the Adam Sandler classic Going Overboard.  As of 6/18/16 this flick has a 1.9 and is currently #19 on the bottom 100 list.  "A struggling young comedian takes a menial job on a cruise ship where he hopes for his big chance to make it in the world of cruise ship comedy."  It stars Adam Sandler, Billy Bob Thornton and Billy Zane.
  • Quite the cast
  • Good grief, where did they find those girls?
  • Good grief, he is basically doing the same crap crap he did early on on SNL
  • No budget flick is right, they are being very honest up front and I respect that!
  • I don't know if I will be able to finish this!
  • Already too much 3rd wall breaking
  • Should have shot the direct/writer of this flick before it was made
  • I wonder if these beauty pageant people had lines or if this what they really said...well most of them
  • Good grief this scene takes forever
  • This flick cost $200,000?  Really?
  • This flick is one of the worst things I've seen and that is saying something!
  • You're an 8, urinate....wow that is awful
  • ITS THE HAPPY MADISON GUY!  I think he is in everything with Adam Sandler
  • GROSS A MIDGET!
  • Not a lot of comments because how many times can I say something is bad?
  • What is Burt Young doing in this flick?
  • Locked in the bathroom?  Really?
  • This might be the longest movie I've ever seen....or taking the longest
  • A comedy is suppose to make me laugh right?
  • I can see why Adam Sandler doesn't acknowledge this flick
  • Good grief everything in this flick is bad.  Billy Zane is awful
  • Billy Bob Thornton just showed up...and that is not a good thing
  • Oh god...no...not ANOTHER musical number.  Wasn't one enough
  • Wait...this is the music that dude does?  Really?
  • No....did Milton Berle just show up in this flick?  WHY!

  • What happened to her heels?
  • Terrorist have taken over the ship yet there are people out sunbathing?  And there wasn't any comedy involved?
  • Is that girl having some kind of fit?
  • Kill me...please
  • Just when I thought it was over
Good grief...why do I do this?  I honestly think that movie is responsible for Swine Flu or some other horrible illness!  I give it a 1 only because a zero isn't an option in IMDB.  

Dear lord that was one of the worst things I have EVER seen.  I can give you NOTHING good about the flick.  Nothing.  Do NOT watch this under any circumstance!  NEVER!  This film should be banned by the Geneva Convention!  This should be used in place of water boarding!  

I can't tell you how bad this is because the words don't exist.  I would rather watch Manos:  Hands of Fate on an infinite loop then watch this again.  

Adam Sandler should buy the rights to this film, ever print, every VHS and every DVD and burn them all and ask for forgiveness!

I need to go wash my eyes out with bleach and try to forget this steaming pile of crap.  Until next time...

No comments: