2016/06/04

Jurassic Shark: Bottom 100 review



Good morning, good afternoon or good evening...whenever it is you're reading this.  I am back this time with another bottom 100 flick.  This time it is #25 as of 5/30, Jurassic Shark aka Attack of the Jurassic Shark.  It has a rating of 1.5.  It stars Emanuelle Carriere, Christine Emes, Celine Filion.  "When an oil company unwittingly unleashes a prehistoric shark from its icy prison, the Jurassic killer maroons a group of thieves and beautiful young female college students on an abandoned piece of land. Unable to escape the fearsome beast, the two groups of strangers must put aside their differences and come together to fight off the extinct, ferocious monster whilst battling for their lives. What started out as some fun in the sun, ends up as a survival of the fittest as nature's cruelest creation has come back from extinction and he wants revenge!"  I think that is one of the longest summaries on IMDB!  This is amazing as I've been watching as I was typing this up.  Lets go watch ATTACK OF THE JURASSIC SHARK!

  • I feel like I'm watching bikini car wash or one of those movies
  • Yes, the minute long get ready for the beach scene.  
  • Wait...you're afraid of sharks so you don't swim in lakes?
  • These are the most professional scientist I've ever seen
  • What could possibly go wrong!
  • AWESOME EFFECTS!!
  • Awesome water noise!
  • What is wrong with her face?
  • You will never get through that gate!
  • you need at least two people to carry that painting
  • Something has him but he hasn't gone under the water....amazing
  • At one point this was #1 on the bottom 100
  • The water is shallow enough for him to stand up in with water up to his knees but the giant jurassic shark can swim up and eat him and not get beached?  Awesome
  • Surf?  You're at a lake!!
  • I thought this was Dana Meyer in this at first.  Made me want to cry
  • Wait...one of the girls had to use a credit card for the row boat?
  • They found Mike
  • Rich is an amazing actor
  • Awesome camera work in this flick
  • What the fuck is this series of shot?  Each persons feet?  WEIRD!
  • Is that guy going to cry?  That big tough crook
  • Worst scream in movie history I think...and why did she scream a second time?
  • Getting tiresome?  I thought they were going to stick to the plan....
  • This is some really bad dialog...I mean really bad!
  • Awesome reaction shot
  • That one actor always sounds like he is going to cry
  • Why are they near the water at all?
  • Why am I trying to inject login into this flick?
  • Can't see anything out on the water?  In the sun?  Was a filter too much
  • Great we are getting an art history lesson
  • All tied up...ha ha
  • Yes better take off our tank tops before going into the water...maybe our jean shorts too
  • Probably should plan your escape AWAY from the bad guys
  • Yes wade through the water to go the gun from the girl, brilliant!
  • The hillbilly way?
  • Lifeless doll eyes
  • FIN!  AHA HA HA HA
That was horrible.  I mean just horrible.  I've sat through some BAD movies during this quest and this is right up near the top of the list.  Everyone involved creatively should be ashamed.  The actors should as well.  Some of them did what they could with what they had but for the most part it was all bad.  I can't evidence that this was released in the theaters or not, although it looks like maybe it was in India.

1/10.  It was bad and it was only 75 minutes.  I mean painfully bad.  I normally would have shut something this bad off if I wasn't doing this blog.

I can't say ANYTHING good about the flick...expect that it ended!  DO NOT WATCH THIS!  You've been warned!

Oh as I was looking up pictures to put into this I found a poster...which features NOTHING from the flick but one of the girls yelling.  The movie is so bad I can only find two pics from the flick so no pics this time guys.  Sorry!


No comments: