2021/05/31

2021-05-28 Pro Wrestling Vision

 Good morning, good afternoon, good evening...whenever it is you have found this entry. Today, 2021-05-29, I am checking out a new show I found on Youtube.  It is a show from Florida called Pro Wrestling Vision.  I have no idea what I am going to see talent-wise but it is wrestling so why would I not watch?  I think it is time TO GO TO THE RING!

  • Is this Team 3D's training school? (Update:  It is Hall & Zbyszko's school)
  • Jason is pretty small but I like his confidence!
  • I do not like the look for Jason however, the lack of ring gear is disturbing to me for some reason
  • No announcing is also weird for me for a recording
  • I like that, pull that stupid top knot!
  • Way too early for a double knock down spot
  • They really should make the camera a hard camera and put it on a tripod
  • Orion has some solid basics
  • A Texas Cloverleaf nice!
  • Some experience and I think Orion could be something, I like him
  • Uggg, an intergender match
  • I am going to have a hard time taking this serious
  • Tone has a 50+ pound weight advantage and probably 4+ inches, this should not be real competitive I don't think
  • Tone gives off a very young Kofi vibe in body and size
  • "Yay wrestling" - A fan
  • A lot of go behinds in this match!
  • Could not get the power bomb/edge or that was a unique counter
  • Seriously a fight forever yell?  I guess people like what they like
  • This is not as horrible as I thought but slightly unbelievable
  • I think the person doing this interview is 14 years old!
  • The fans have actually come alive for this match and do not like the Atomic Formula
  • The one thing I am noticing is that all of these guys are small on this show thus far.  I know the business is trending that way but still weird
  • Then you have Nick or Rip who looks like he has some size, no graphic so I have no idea which is which
  • Oh man I miss doing the one more time chants.  Got Triple H to Pedigree the 1-2-3 Kid three times long before the Kid turned heel.  That was a fun time in East Lansing!  
  • THAT IS NOT A TAG!  
  • He did not really kick out, his shoulders did not leave the mat ref
  • They really need to get this camera stationary as it is not doing the wrestlers any justice and missing some of the action in this match
  • it is Nick who has some size to him from what I can tell with the fans chanting and yelling for Rip
  • Not a lot of psychology in this tag match.  Feels very indy to me 
  • The Boyz have some good chemistry and team work.  I like them thus far as a team
  • Another missed shot in this tag match by the camera!
  • The Atomic Formula does not have the timing the Boyz do
  • I hate to see moves like the Million Dollar Dream and the Crossface Chickenwing just used as spots in matches.  They should be kept special but that is wrestling today
  • Again that is not a legal tag.  I hate back slap tags!
  • Quinones was late on that break up if he was suppose to break the pin up
  • Yeah I like the Boyz!
  • The 14 year old is back!
  • I have found the beef in this match!  Wow!
  • Beast is basically doing the Lord Humungous gimmick I think
  • Is that the mom from Goonies?
  • Deon James looks like a wrestler although I hate those warrior tassels 
  • A real man from Michigan does not need a mic in a room like that!  
  • This is like a grade schooler attacking an adult...did I suddenly switch on an AEW show?
  • What is happening?  Is Zetta making random noises for "talking"?
  • James looks a little bit like Monty Brown
  • This is kind of embarrassing
  • An angle match basically okay
  • Seriously who the hell is this 14 year old?
  • Yeah I like James.  He has something special with some seasoning.  Makes me really miss Monty Brown
  • Kiss It is damn big!  To quote Gorilla Monsoon I hope they reinforced the ring!
  • Coby looks like an athlete
  • Uggg more intergender wrestling
  • I did miss you Jimmy and Jason!
  • Do they not pay the bills why did the lights go out?
  • ITS BEAST!!!
  • Really?  The girls are bullying the 500 pound monster in this match?  Good grief!
  • I do not know how the monster is but I like him.  He has charisma for sure!
  • Actually several of the guys on this show have had that charisma that makes me want to see more of them.  James, Taylor, Orion and this monster for example
  • Looking it up it is Bobby Leger that is the 500 pound monster
  • CHOKESLAM #2 and #3!
  • My god I think he killed those girls with those chokeslams
  • Is that a painted Kane mask that Beast is wearing?
  • Taylor should have sold that chokeslam more and basically acted knocked out while getting the pin IMO
The first match was a little sloppy, Orion was good but Sanders seemed a step behind and off, not sure why.  Missed several moves and just seemed off.  Could be a bad night, could be inexperience.  I did not really like the intergender match at all.  It just is not believable like I said earlier.  Both did fine job but it took me out of the show.  The tag match was pretty sloppy and went to long.  Should have been about 5 minutes shorter with less back and forth early on.  I do not think either team has the experience to do what they tried to do here and that is not a bad thing.  Beast is Lord Humungous and that is not a bad thing, a good way to get a monster over.  At least it did not take James long to beat up whatever Zetta was.  More of an angle to set up future matches.  Jimmy Taylor would make a great heel manager, he reminds me of Lio Rush with Bobby Lashley.  The Hype Man type role.  

Overall this was an okay show.  A mix of inexperience and guys you can tell have a few years of training/wrestling.  Aside from Zetta and the intergender shit this was not a bad show at all.  
 
RESULTS
  • Jason Orion def. Amazing Sanders via Submission
  • Segment:  Jason Orion & Jimmy Taylor
  • Tanaily (Rookie Champion) def. Tone Harrow for the Title
  • Interview:  Tanaily (Rookie Champion)
  • Nick Quinones/Rip Ruiz (AWA Flordia Tag Team Champions) def. Adam Vaile/Brian Atomic for the Titles
  • Interview:  Nick Quinones/Rip Ruiz (AWA Flordia Tag Team Champions)
  • Beast def. Kenny Vendetta
  • Segment:  Kenny Vendetta/Army of Darkness person
  • Segment:  Ms Lillith/Deon James (Florida Champion)
  • Deon James (Florida Champion) def. El Don Zetta for the Title
  • Segment:  Deon James (Florida Champion) & Tone Harrow/Adam Vaile & Brian Atomic
  • Interview: Deon James (Florida Champion) & Tone Harrow
  • Segment:  Jimmy Taylor & Jason Orion
  • Jimmy Taylor/Beast def. Jocy J/Bii Bii & Coby Causey/Chasyn Rance & Bobby Leger/Dashing Kam

No comments: