2021/05/02

1994-02-12 USWA

 


Good morning, good afternoon, good evening...whenever it is you have found this entry.  It is August 29, 2020 and I am hoping into the way back machine to February 12th 1994 to check out USWA wrestling.  Territory time and I am willing to bet we will see some Jerry Lawler, some Brian Christopher, probably some Gilberts and most likely some bad promos!  I think we should go to the tape to find out if I am right!
  • USWA/Memphis has some really bad managers
  • USWA had some great brawls over the years
  • I wonder how good it felt to give Brian that jacket in the ring
  • That one Moondog makes these matches x-rated with his titties flopping around
  • Did they catch that Moondog putting his blade into his pocket?
  • Is this a recap show?  I feel like I have seen these matches
  • For a guy who did not see Koko prior to the WWF a heel Koko seems so weird
A very odd show.  I think something must have happened prior to this show and they had to create a recap show.  My version of the show starts off with no sound briefly so I don't know if Cory said anything about it.  Not much to say about this because of the oddness of it honestly.  

RESULTS
  • Segment:  Ronnie Lotts
  • Brian Christopher/Moondog Rex/Moondog Spot & Skull Von Krush/Reggie B. Fine/Doug Gilbert went to a no contest
  • Segment:  Giant locker room brawl
  • Segment:  Jerry Lawler & Brian Christopher
  • Jerry Lawler/Brian Christopher def. Moondog Rex/Moondog Spot
  • Interview:  Eddie Gilbert
  • Music Video:  Eddie Gilbert & Jerry Lawler
  • Tony Williams/Todd Morton def. Wolfie D/JC Ice
  • Interview:  JC Ice & Wolfie D
  • Memphis Memories:  Jerry Jarrett & Tojo Yamamoto
  • History:  Doug Gilbert & Brian Christopher
  • Interview:  Brian Christopher
  • Robert Gibson def. Koko B. Ware (No ending)

No comments: