2019/12/13

2019-10-29 NWA Power Review


Good morning, good afternoon, good evening...whenever it is you have found this entry.  Today I am checking out the 4th episode of NWA power(rr).  It debuted on 2019-10-29.  Will we see a follow up to Nick Aldis, Tim Storm and Eli Drake?  What will happen after James Storm seemed set to kick Colt Cabanas head off his head?  I cannot wait to see what happens!
  • I love the recaps each week
  • James Storm is a great interview and Colt is a fun interview
  • Fun way to start the show, four top guys
  • I love the way Nick Aldis is making it important to get a shot.  Give everything or get nothing
  • They are really pushing this Kamille storyline and I am intrigued and have no clue where they are going
  • I have missed Murdoch
  • I do not know what to think about Jocephus but I kind of like the crazy man gimmick
  • I love that they are keeping up with the no eye contact rule
  • Ricky Starks is getting pushed for sure but I will reserve judgement
  • Interesting that they are already doing a No DQ match.  Seems early to start doing big gimmick matches but that is modern wrestling
  • Good grief that can not feel good for Eddie
  • A headshot with a chair...wow 
  • Not seeing it every week makes it more devastating!
  • Why did they attack the Dawsons but then help them win?
  • I like the announcers are asking the same thing
  • What the hell was that?  Patty Cake?
  • Roaring Elbow, very well executed
  • A nice surprise win for Vox...who needs new ring gear, that top is awful
  • What is with the music?  There is no music in the NWA....until now
  • Did Stark cheat and hook the trunks?  Sure looked like it to me
  • Stevens is more over after the loss I love it!
  • Very interesting teams
  • I do not get Colt.  He is better than average yet he does all the goofy stuff.  Is it because it is easier and less on his body?  Is he really smarter than the average bear?  I am beginning to think so!
  • Anderson can not do that rolling slam very well, nothing like Fit Finlay.  Always think he is going to spike himself and break his own neck
Another good show but another abrupt ending.  Also no follow up to the Drake/Tim Storm issue is disappointing.  Interesting debut for Thunder Rosa and a shocking win for Ashley Vox.  This show seemed slightly off for some reason.  I assume it is because they are setting up the next storylines but the worst show thus far which makes it still better than most of the other shows out there.

Results
  • Interview:  James Storm (National Champion)/Colt Cabana/Eli Drake/Nick Aldis (NWA Champion)
  • Interview:  Trevor Murdoch/Jocephus
  • Trevor Murdoch def. Jocephus
  • Segment:  Thunder Rosa
  • Interview Aron Stevens/Ricky Starks
  • Segment:  Ricky Morton/Robert Gibson
  • Zane Dawson/Dave Dawson def. Homicide/Eddie Kingston in a no DQ Match
  • Segment:  The Mark
  • Interview:  Marti Belle
  • Interview:  Allysin Kay (Women's Champion)
  • Ashley Vox def. Marti Belle 
  • Ricky Starks def. Aron Stevens
  • Colt Cabana/Ken Anderson/Nick Aldis (NWA Champion) def. James Storm (National Champion)/Royce Isaacs/Thomas Latimer (NWA Tag Team Champions)

No comments: