2019/12/14

2019-10-22 NWA Powerrr review


Good morning, good afternoon, good evening...whenever it is you have found this entry.  Today I am watching the third episode of NWA Power(rr).  I have loved the first two episodes and cannot wait to get to this one so enough of this boring intro and lets get to the card!
  • It is interesting that Melina is in the intro yet we have not seen her on the show yet
  • Now I notice there are several people we have not seen yet.  Very interesting
  • There is the man who anything he says becomes a major issue, Jim Cornette.  My personal spirit animal
  • Kingston is great on the mic and good in the ring, surprised WWE or AEW has not signed him up over the years
  • Been a while since I have seen Marti Belle
  • How old is Crystal?  12?
  • Oh man Corny just said something out trouts, the trout people will be after him!
  • Pedigree and it is over
  • Nice short and sweet, that is what I love about this show
  • I like the Dawsons, that different look and true heels
  • What is Stevens wearing and why do I love it?
  • Why is Stevens no on Raw or Smackdown every week?
  • This cannot be real!
  • A lot of old Impact Wrestling people on these shows
  • Parker is so skinny he needs to run around in the shower to get wet
  • It is NOT an enziguri if it is to the ear, it literally means kick to the back of the head
  • Have I said before that Tim Storm looks like Paul Orndorff?  Because he does
  • Mama Storm might be the second most famous Mama in wrestling after Cornette
  • Is Eli Drake a heel or babyface
  • What is with these commercials?  
  • What a superkick from James Storm
  • Is Aldis losing his accent?
  • Where is this storyline going with Kamille I wonder
  • Tim Storm and Eli Drake as a team?  Who is going to turn on who though?  I see Tim Storm turn personally
  • Uggg, back tag
  • That bulldog will break your neck....or make you a gigolo
  • Drake and Storm are a pretty good team actually
  • Dave needs to get that bearhug more snug, too much daylight there
  • I am shocked that this has been almost all Drake and Storm with the Dawsons being seemingly pushed
  • They need a better finisher but I like the Dawsons
  • That was an abrupt ending
Another good show but I did not like the way the show ended.  Let me rephrase that, I did not like that the show ended when it did.  Why was Aldis out there?  Will we find out?  Aside from that another good show.  The matches are a great length, nothing feels like it is dragging through multiple segments just because.  The interviews are good and fun.  Again a great show and worth checking out.N

Results
  • Segment:  Joe Galli
  • Interview:  Eddie Kingston
  • Marti Belle def. Crystal Rosa
  • Interview:  Dave Dawson/Zane Dawson
  • Segment:  Thunder Rose
  • Interview:  Aron Stevens
  • Caleb Konley def. Dan Parker
  • Interview:  Tim Storm/Eli Drake
  • Segment:  Jocephus/Colt Cabana
  • Interview:  Nick Aldis (NWA Champion)/Kamille
  • Dave Dawson/Zane Dawson def. Tim Storm/Eli Drake

No comments: