2017/10/22

Movie Review: Its A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie


Good morning, good afternoon, good evening...whenever it is you have come across this entry.  Today, 10/07/17, I am watching the holiday classic Its a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie.  Yeah I'm probably using the word classic very liberally there but sue me, I love the Muppets!  It stars Steve Whitmire, Dave Goelz and Bill Barretta and I am sure a slew of cameos!  "On Christmas Eve, an angel petitions God to send help for Kermit the Frog who has lost all hope after losing the Muppet Theatre."  Well this already sounds like a rip snorting laugh riot!  It does have a 6.5 out of 10 with 2951 votes

  • I admit it is weird to watch a Christmas flick this early but...well.. MUPPETS!
  • Oh Beaker!
  • Would a solid gold record player sound good?
  • Wrong sounding Muppets bother me sometimes, that wasn't Robins voice!
  • Wait...isn't this also the story from the Muppets?
  • Cameo number one...and there is number two!  
  • And David Arquette looks like Bubbles from Trailer Park Boys
  • and the cameos keep on rolling!
  • I love the overacting with the Muppets, it is wonderful
  • I never did like Pepe
  • I knew Joan Cusask was a bitch!  
  • Spongebob is great
  • God is kind of a dick
  • Ugg, wrong muppet voices!
  • So many cameos
  • Yeah you can tell it was on NBC
  • pagers?  In 2002?
  • The Moulin Scrooge?
  • Fozzie does look like Zidler
  • Okay I'm loving this Muppet version!  I want to see a full muppet version of Moulin Rouge!
  • It is weird to see Rowlf but not to have him talk
  • I would seriously pay money for this movie!  I wonder how I become a producer....it seems pretty easy on Get Shorty
  • Really?  Trusting Fozzie?  
  • A really bad Steve Irwin impersonator?  Really?
  • That is some creepy Dr. Seuss characters!
  • I am loving this by the way, the Muppets are wonderful
  • There are action figures?  AWESOME!
  • Worst security system EVER!
  • Nog funnel?
  • Trip Frog, you don't deny that!
  • I think he wishes he had never been born
  • Yoda?
  • Muppet legs scares me
  • DOC HOPPERS!?  CALL BACK!!!!
  • I think this is actually the life Scooter would prefer
  • Why take candy?  Piggy doesn't know him
  • Oh good grief...not that kind of call....oh thank goodness it is Miss Cleo
  • I do enjoy Gonzo singing
  • Is it a kiss....no it is spit in the eye?
  • YAAAY!!
  • Really?  Eugene plays the Tuba...I AM SUING!!!
  • Christmas is about revenge, Pepe is correct
  • Not enough Bobo in this!
It is weird to be watching a Christmas movie but it was the Muppets and it just makes me smile!  I give it an 8/10 because...well Muppets.  

Seriously I enjoyed this because it was very much classic Muppets.  I honestly don't have a lot to say because I really enjoyed the Muppets.  It is was fun and worth checking out if you love the Muppets like me!

No comments: