2017/10/09

Movie Review: Horror Hotel




Good morning, good afternoon, good evening...whenever it is you have found this entry.  Today (9/23/17) I am checking out the flick Horror Hotel The Movie.  It currently has a 5/10 over on IMDB with 884 votes.  ""Aliens Stole My Boyfriend" - Two cute alien chicks crash land their space buggy in the parking lot of the motor court looking for Earth boyfriends. "Coma Girl" - A macabre maintenance man falls in love with a comatose patient at the convalescent home where he works much to the dismay of her faithful husband. "Brain Robbers In Love" - A powerful older woman steals the body of a young woman using a top-secret brain-swapping devise stolen from a government vault. "The Problem With Clones" - A skip-tracer must search through a family of clones to find the sister who murdered her look alike. "Four-Eyes" - A paraplegic hit man is encouraged to pursue his gruesome talent by a man who wants to murder his ex-wife. "Life After Men" - In the near future, males are virtually extinct from disease and are tracked down my man hunters working for the new government."  So it appears this is a bunch of shorts within one flick.  We shall see.  It stars Tera Buerkle, Deborah Childs and Jordan Demers.  I think that says it all, lets all go check in to the Horror Hotel...where hopefully it isn't like the Hotel California and we can check out!
  • I'll be honest the opening "logo" doesn't really instill hope!
  • And then that happened....yeah I don't have a lot of hope for any of this.
  • Roger Doger?  Really?  
  • Firey death?  What fire?
  • Okay at this point it has to be made to be a "B" movie right?
  • Yeah the response of Mr. Sharko is correct
  • A sonic screw driver is a drink?  Really?
  • Did I take a bunch of drugs and not remember?  That must be it!
  • He just walks in?
  • She did commit murder
  • Wait...but the dead alien....oh never mind
  • Wait....I've seen this before haven't I?
  • Yep a bunch of shorts...I wonder if it just their webseries put into a "movie"
  • Are these things linked?
  • What is going on?  I'm so confused!  And no disturbed (and not the band)
  • Is he going to make him squeal like a piggie?
  • So he was in the coma?  This is like cheap horrible rip offs of the Twilight Zone
  • How does this have a 5/10?
  • Yeah, I'm sure swapping brains with someone who needs money isn't going to have bad results
  • I can't believe this is a webseries....because most aren't this bad!
  • The title on a wheel chair?
  • Is he going to have him kill him or sexually attack him?
  • The things I watch and see for this blog
  • I just looked, I guess there is a sonic screwdriver cocktail
  • If men are extinct how are there women?
  • Ah a fertility clinic, that makes sense
Well that was...something I guess.  I really don't know what to say.  I guess I'll give it a 3/10.  It wasn't bad but it sure wasn't good.  It was just there.  I was bored during the whole thing.  The term "horror" was used lightly as there was no horror.

It had sub-par acting in several parts, okay acting in others.  The writing...well....okay it was bad. Extremely bad.  So much of it made no sense and it hurt my head at times.  

This was just there and if you want to waste nearly 2 hours of your life you can but I can't suggest you do it!  This is not something I would suggest anyone watch...because...well...it isn't entertaining at all.

No comments: