2017/10/11

Movie Review: Attack of the Killer Donuts


Good morning, good afternoon, good evening....whenever it is you have found this entry.  It is October so it is time for holiday flicks.  Today, 10/08/17, I am checking out the 2016 flick Attack of the Killer Donuts.  It stars Justin Ray, Kassandra Voyagis and Michael Swan.  "A chemical accident turns ordinary donuts into blood thirsty killers. Now it's up to Johnny, Michelle and Howard to save their sleepy town from...Killer Donuts."  I don't know how this can be bad!  It has a 3.9 out of 10 and 392 votes

  • I wonder if George Clooney will show up in this (bonus points to those who get that reference)
  • I think that is the opening shot of IT?  Is this Derry?
  • Wow...that is creepy, Why too many pics of that girl...that he is probably stalking
  • Is mom still wearing a nightgown?
  • That is a big waste of bacon!
  • I think that is Dean Hill!  (Double bonus points for those of you who get that reference)
  • Yep, created zombie rats
  • you have a lair?
  • That is a tablet?
  • Yeah, don't be sassy buddy!
  • Awesome VW Bug!
  • Yep, she did a few keys strokes and fixed it, if only it was that easy
  • Yeah basically stalking her...or she is using him
  • Yeah I'm on house arrest, so obviously I'm not there!
  • I am loving the campiness of the flick!
  • What the hell was that?  A superball?
  • The owner does have a nice track suit
  • "Just gonna put that back huh?"  HA HA!  
  • C. Thomas Howell!  Of course he is this camp!!
  • Good grief this is such campy BS!  LOVE IT!
  • What acid?  It is a donut
  • She is in sexy clothes....for donuts?  I mean pizza I can understand but donuts?
  • The donuts actually have teeth...I wasn't quite expecting that
  • How long did it take to get that guy to the station?  Hours?
  • Oh no hippies are coming!
  • I hate hippies!
  • Did this just become When Harry Meet Sally?
  • Did that kid just get it on with that MILF?
  • Is that donut laughing?
  • Yeah I thin khe just screwed his friends mom
  • OH GOOD GRIEF NO!  They are really sexualizing donuts
  • They are donuts, even worse than Chucky on the scare factor
  • The clam in my chowder?
  • Wait....so they just walk in asking to see her boobs?  Does that ever work?
  • HUG FIGHT!!
  • How many donuts did he put in the fryer?
  • You hit someone and they sprayed....white stuff on your car
  • yeah he is a zombie...that just shit himself....and we watched
  • Oh and glowing green radioactive shit at that!
  • What is with the masturbation jokes and implications
  • One bit took that guys hand off?  
  • They can spit acid?
  • If this was an 80's horror comedy we'd see boobs right here....but nope
  • Yes get out of the car to make sure what you're seeing is correct
  • I love that the live action killer donuts are just throwing at the actors off screen!
  • He could kill the sorority girls with his sword that is how dangerous he could be....oh wait...yeah not a real sword
  • I like that the donuts often get into formation before attacking, it shows disapline
  • I'm sorry this is so hokey and wonderfully enjoyable!
  • How are there so many donuts?
  • No one sees the killer jumping donuts?
  • There are still donuts in the house?  HOW?  
  • I wish I could have played the uncle, this would have been fun
  • Awesome a nerf gun...nope even better squirt gun
  • The Fridge, like in Indiana Jones!
  • But...what about the donuts not in the store?
  • THIS FLICK HAS ITS OWN THEME SONG!!!!
Well that was such a fun flick!  I mean campy horrible acting but it was what you would expect from a flick called Attack of the Killer Donuts

I got everything I wanted from this flick to be honest.  Some stupid laughs, eye rolls and all around a fun time.  I give it a 6/10 because of that.  A flick like this really cannot go much higher because it is a flick like this!

If you want a good old school campy B or C or maybe even D movie experience check this one out!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This made me laugh. Glad you enjoyed it.