2017/10/02

Movie Review: Gingerclown


Good morning, good afternoon, good evening...whenever it is you've come across this entry.  Today (9/17/17) I am checking out the horror flick Gingerclown.  It stars Ashley Lloyd, Erin Hayes and Tim Curry.  "To impress the girl of his dreams, Sam enters an old amusement park, where torturous monsters roam the grounds."  As of today it has a ranking of 3.3/10.  Not a great endorsement but I'll give it a chance because why not!

        
  • First off I like the running time of less that 90 minutes, that is good for a less than steller flick
  • This flick has a weirdly interesting cast beyond Curry
  • Then the acting begins...
  • Wait...so the kid is out riding his bike around lovers lane?  Weird
  • It is weird the one kid on the team is the same as the nerd
  • Is this guy going to rape the nerd?  It seems to be implied...you know it is the implication
  • Evidence like corpses?
  • Wow Biff is a horrible actor!
  • Almost everyone is actually
  • Do you want something nice or scary?
  • Wait...why is she going into the closed haunted park?
  • Was that a pig?  Or a wolf?
  • Why would someone be there?  IT IS ABANDONED!
  • I am 18 minutes into this flick and it is getting a 1....yep a 1...lower if I could
  • And I thought school was bad...he just said that line....with about the same passion as you red it in
  • It is taking all the will power I have to watch this flick, this is special dead bad.  
  • I think they just have Tim Curry doing a laugh
  • No this film is my worst nightmare; honestly this is my worst nightmare
  • The stench is awful...like this movie
  • So acting is just yelling for this guy huh?  
  • I was wrong earlier that under 90 minutes was a good time...it should not have any running time; it shouldn't have been made
  • This is European huh just watched an interview with Lance Henriksen about this flick.  I hope he got a lot of money because this awful
  • Really?  Spoofing Big?  This movie shouldn't spoof the Room it is so bad
For only the second time that I can remember I have shut off a flick.  I am literally getting paid right now watching it at work and I can't do it.  This honestly is right up with Special Dead with just bad bad flicks.  Do not watch this flick, there is absolutely nothing good about it.  I wouldn't make my worst enemy watch this film.  This should be illegal in all 50 states as a form of torture.  

No comments: