2017/10/07

Grumpy Tired Stressed Rant

I haven't done this for a while but I'm tired, I'm grumpy, I'm stressed...so what does that mean? RANT TIME!!


  • We are going into the holiday season so that means it is time to hear people bitch about retail places being open.  Because we know if it is a holiday NO ONE can work.  Just tell that to the nurses of the world.  Or the police (I know those assholes right?) or firepeople (gotta be politically correct).  Because they should have time with their families as well right!  Some might say I am going over the line that comparing retail with essential services isn't right but why not?  Its the same idea that people deserve to be with their families.  So why the difference?  You tell me because I don't see it.  Also what if said person doesn't have family or doesn't celebrate said holiday?  My point is I get tired of hearing from people who AREN'T working the day.  Last year I worked every major holiday because working in health care I don't get a day off (in the sense that my team needs to have people on staff 24/7).  If people don't want to work then they have the option of finding new employment!
  • There is one thing that I cannot stand, and that is being late for work.  I don't think you should EVER be late for work.  I start work at 830 which means in my mind I get to work at 8.  That way if something happens I have 30 minutes of play before I'm late.  I have not been late for work in 10+ years because of this.  I have seen people who are ONLY late for work.  The same goes for anything.  I can't stand people being late or being late.  It is a respect thing, being late for things or appointments or whatnot shows your level of respect for those you're meeting or your coworkers.
  • Less than a week ago hundreds of peoples lives were changed forever because of a person with 10+ guns (I believe last I heard but we all know it is important to give out information, even if it is false, first with the media).  I saw where a elected official (didn't catch for what) from I believe Kentucky said that people talking about gun laws right now is foolish because there are already laws against murder.  Well not shit!  Do we really?  That isn't the point you dumb fuck. The point is this person legally made automatic weapons because we don't have laws against the bump stocks.  I guess this guys right to arms but those people didn't have the right to life right?  There comes a point where one persons right trumps another persons and I'd say the right to LIFE is more important than your right to arms.  But what do I know.
I could go on but I won't....for now.  But seriously am I the only sane man alive?  Or perhaps the only insane one....






No comments: