2016/12/16

A new level of backstabbing!

There is a new level of backstabbing that I haven't heard before in the really real world!

Recent Wake Forest found that their radio announcer, who is a former player and coach, was leaking team information to the teams opponents!  I mean that is some cold hearted shit right there!


There isn't a lot of information as of yet.  Speculation ranges from money to being upset that he wasn't kept on as a coach.  I personally and both disgusted and amazed by this!


For me personally I can't imagine doing this...and I would stab my own mom in the back and have her arrested for a concealed weapon!  (I'd like to think the great Gorilla Monsoon for that one).  Ask anyone who has ever played any game where there is a chance you team up and then get turned on..I've done that.  I will continue to do this but that isn't out of spite it is because winning is all that matters!


I also understand that if I can't winning wanting other people to lose.  I am spiteful like that. However this seems to be special.  I don't know if I could do that to the school/team that I played for and coached for and currently announcing for.  

That isn't to say that if I got fired and picked up by someone else I wouldn't tell them EVERYTHING I could about my old team.  I also believe everyone has a price....


So if money is involved I can see that too.  You drive enough dump trucks full of money to someones house they will do what you want.  Look at some of the movies that are made out there.  How else did Robert De Nero end up in The Adventures of Rocky & Bullwinkle? 

I guess it makes me wonder if I would have done it.  I don't think I would have while I was there...but man what a great story!  Now we need Tommy Elrod to become the head coach of Louisville or some other rival just to complete the typical pro wrestling heel turn!

"IT WAS ME WAKE FOREST!  IT WAS ME ALL ALONG!  Why you ask?  Because you screwed me over.  I left everything down on that football field for this pathetic team.  I bleed and I cried and I gave my heart and soul for this team.  I stayed on because I wanted to make this team better and what did you do?  YOU FIRED ME!  You made me sit in a stupid radio booth.  So when I saw my chance to take you down from the inside I did!  I didn't screw Wake Forest, Wake Forest screwed Wake Forest Brother!  YOU CALL ALL STICK IT!"






No comments: