2012/12/14

Tired of it

I was going to write a long entry about gun control and the gun culture in this country but what is the point?  Why bother?  The people of this country don't want to talk about it.  I read somewhere that in my life time there have been 191 school shootings.  That is 6 a year boys and girls.  We have a problem in this country with guns and people's mental issues.

I've dealt with mental issues and the stigma that people put on it.  I can get a gun easier than help with my mental issues.  Today have lost 18, perhaps more before it is all said and done, children.  That is what needs to stop.  At this point I don't care how we do it we just need to do it.  That is what we need to do.  I don't care if it is putting an armed trained guard in every room in every school in the country.  I am tired of hearing about children getting shot in what is suppose to be the greatest country in the world.  Just tired of it.

No comments: