2012/12/06

Mass Effect 3: Omega DLC

Recently the latest DLC for Mass Effect 3 came out.  Let me start off by saying that the Mass Effect trilogy is one of my favorites when it comes to video games and I'm not a fan of the first one.  I have bought everything, well not the stupid shirts for my avatar, but game content wise.  Even the pointless costumes for the in game characters because I like the game that much.

This DLC is one of the more disappointing ones for one reason, no crew.  ME2 did this with one as well and I hated it.  It is just Shepard and Aria from the Omega space station.  That is why I didn't like the DLC.  The game play is the same and it introduces a few new bad guys which was cool.  The voice acting continues to be some of the around.  The lack of having the crew with you hurts it in my opinion.

That is really the only thing that makes it disappointing but when all the other DLC has been so EXTREMELY good this made me sad.  It is also a little short in my opinion for the price.

My suggestion is if you really like the series pick it up because it does tie up the Aria storyline.  If you aren't a huge fan I wouldn't worry about it.  Overall I sadly give this a 2 out of 5.

No comments: