2012/12/02

Goldeneye Reloaded Reviewed


Click on me to buy me!

I got this game last year and finally sat down and played it.  Lets get to the good and the bad folks:

The Bad:

  • Short.  This game is short.  I finished it in a day, and it wasn't like I sat there playing constantly either.  There is the online play and multiplayer game but the single player game was very short.
  • Clarity of objectives.  There were several times where I couldn't figure out what the hell I was suppose to do/how I was dying.  It was extremely frustrating.
  • Character changes.  Yes I realize that this wasn't the same game that I loved back on the N64 but they changed almost everything about this game.  There was no "Fat Man" or Boris in the game at all.  
The Good:
  • The movie...er game:  They basically re-wrote the game into a new movie.  It was good, but sad for someone like me that loved the movie and game the way it was.
  • Voice Acting.  For the most part this was very good.  There was the occasional one that made me roll my eyes but it was good.

As you can see the bad outweighed the good.  I would give this game a 2 out of 5 for single player.  This is a group game I believe like the N64 game was.  Pick this up for a group or if you want to take a trip down memory lane....if your memories are all screwed up and you want to re-write the Bond Universe!

No comments: