2010/12/06

The Walking Dead Finale

I just watched the Walking Dead Finale and it was AWESOME! I can not express how amazing the show has been. In six episodes it has done what most shows can't do in six seasons, make you care. Spoilers below.....




When Andrea decides to stay behind when the CDC building is going up my heart broke even though I know I would have done the same thing. When you see the defeat in her eyes and hear it in her voice its awesome.

When I'm at work and I recommend World War Z this is what I'm talking about. The human nature. This show isn't about the zombies, its about human survival. The drive to survive that human's have that other creatures don't. Well some humans. I don't know if all of them do.



Its an awesome show and an awesome thought. It makes you think about life. What I like is that the show makes you think but doesn't slap you in the face with it. You don't know your thinking about things till bam you are. AWESOME!

If you haven't seen them find them. Hulu them, call friends with DVR's, steal them, do something to find this show. Its worth it. I can't believe I have to wait till NEXT Halloween for the next 13 shows!

Wait....didn't Cartman figure out a way to freeze his fat ass? Yes I think he did....hmmm...it just might work....no I think the then ended up in some horrible 70's TV show. Damn it! I guess I'll suffer. Atleast I have Dexter...for another week....and then Doctor Who...for an episode.

No comments: