2010/12/14

Friends don't let friends blog pissed the fuck off

You know something, I am fucking pissed off today so watch out. Don't read this if you don't want to read a bunch of swearing.

First off let me say a big FUCK YOU to the Republicans. You mother fuckers won't vote on health care in for the responders of 9/11 because you MIGHT NOT get your fucking tax cut. FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING DICKCHUGGERS! These men and women are dying because they were willing to go and try and save strangers. These men and women did something I didn't and probably wouldn't do to be completely honest. These men and women, legal and illegal, FUCKING DIED trying to do what was right and now you fucking mother fuckers won't even give them health care. FUCK YOU! Each and everyone of you should be ashamed. You know what is wrong with this fucking country assholes like you. People who are only worried about yourselves. You're too worried that you will have to pay more money in taxes...WHICH IS JUST FUCKING PAYING YOURSELVES YOU FUCKING RETARDS. I swear to god if I could I would personally like to fucking tell each and everyone one of you to fuck off, in person, and then slap each and everyone one of you shit fucks. I can't believe I can even get upset about this. This isn't about immigration. This isn't about net-neutrality. This is about true real life heroes. FUCK YOU!

You know who is next? Democrats. FUCK YOU! Fuck you for allowing this. Call these assholes out. Go out in EVERY fucking possible place and say what these fuckers are going. Go to the 'FAIR AND BALANCE' Fox News. If they don't let you on then tell the world that. They say you are wrong prove them wrong. How can anyone tell you that this bill is a bad thing. Also...if any fucker put some other rider into the bill they should be kicked out and honestly tried for treason against this country. FUCK YOU!

Next is the supposed war on Xmas...oh Christmas. That is total fucking bullshit. Now I don't give a shit about Christmas to be honest. I have no kids so its really just another day for me. But really this is just more Fox News bullshit. They aren't going to allow green and red in the classroom. They changed the name from Christmas parade to holiday parade. Well if you shitfucks didn't know there are other holidays in December. I know that is hard to believe but there is you dickbags. Only fucks like Fox News believe this. I see Christmas EVERYWHERE I look so where is this war? The only war fought worse than this is the war on drugs.

I feel better now. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ahhhh. Classic Gene rant. I love it.