2010/12/02

People Choice Awards

How is it that Doctor Who, Eureka, Haven and The Walking Dead (Maybe too late in the year for the last one) are NOT on favorite Sci-Fi/Fantasy show but Vampire Dairies and True Blood are. Really? Not even Stargate. Really? I guess I'll vote for Scifi is dead if Dairies and TB are what the fans think of when they think Sci-Fi. FUCK YOU PEOPLES CHOICE! Oh and Always Sunny not nominated for comedies but Glee and 2 and 1/2 Men are makes me fucking sick to!

Honestly I skipped most things because I would rather be shot then vote for the asshats they had listed. Matt Smith not listed for favorite Doctor...BULLSHIT...oh and Smith sucks as the Doctor! In all seriousness most thing sucked. If these list represent what people like anymore I don't want to be considered a person. I really don't.

The one tough list was the new TV Drama list as several shows on that list are really good. Detroit 187, Law and Order LA and Hawaii Five-0 are all really good shows this year.

Overall if that is the entertainment of the year its no wonder I have only seen two movies since February and that was only because I was in SLC not because I was like I have to see that movie....well maybe Predators....but probably not...although it was a really fun movie.

So to the PCA...FUCK YOU for leaving Doctor Who off everything. FUCK YOU for leaving Eureka and Haven off. Most important though...FUCK YOU for leaving Psych off your lists. Dexter only gets on your obsession list....Fuck You.

Overall I hope shit like Lady Gaga, True Blood, Glee and Robert Pattinson (fuck two of those no talented dick chuggers from Twilight are listed as favorite male movie actor. Really?) win all the awards to prove to me that the general public has not taste at all. PROVE IT TO ME BITCHES PROVE IT TO ME!

No comments: