2010/07/09

What? or what some would call a post of randomness

So here is a bunch of random things that has been in my mind....

Do I really look that much like Zach Galifianakis? I don't see it but then again why would I I guess. I look in the mirror and I see me. I really am starting to get tired of hearing it from every other fucking person though. So when I go on vacation next week it might be time for a change...I'm thinking about completely shaving my head, I've never done that before.

I've also started looking for my next adventure. I really don't like where I'm at both physically or mentally. I need something to change. Aside from a brief break there in SLC I was content which is as close to happy as I've been in a long long time. Yes its a sad life when content is the high point of life.

I recently mentioned on Facebook that I dislike he Ood but think they have pretty singing voices or something to that effect. Then a friend said yes but your song is ending soon. That sorta creeped me out. In doctor who that is told to the Doctor when his finally days are put into motion. She did it because she knew what I was talking about but creepy!

Speaking of Doctor Who I've become quite obsessed with the show and its history. I started its spin off series Torchwood. I haven't watched Season 5 of Doctor Who yet, I'm not ready for a new doctor. Matt is so damn goofy looking and with Rose being completely gone now (I assume) and this new doctor, well I needed to take a break. Probably tomorrow after what could be a very long stressful day of work. Settle in with a few fat man drinks and watch S05E01 and see what I think of Matties work.

I haven't read much about it but I guess there has been a major breakthrough in the fight against HIV and AIDS. That is awesome...until the universe finds its next killer sickness. I think that might have been the more down statement I've made in a long time...is it weird that makes me feel good and smile? I might just be a sick sick puppy!

Next Wednesday Psych returns! YES YES YES! Random wrestling and 80's references. Plus I can't wait to find out where they go after last season's ending episode. Also it won't be long till the return of Dexter.

Speaking of Dexter I'll admit it here that I didn't like the show at first because I do relate to Dex in a lot of ways. No I don't kill people, that is gross and messy. Now if I could figure out a way to do it where it wasn't messy, I wouldn't get caught, and I didn't have touch people...then we have something. No both Dex and I have our own dark passengers and we both have long inner monologues.

ITWSWDIMP: Is this what Skylinks would do in my position. I think I'm going to market that bracelet.

Ok enough of this. Its time for me to go to bed. Until next time Abyssinia!

No comments: