2010/07/30

I don't get it

Ok I don't get it. How did Craig Kilborn get another show? The Daily Show wasn't worth a shit when he was on it. The late late show was a not watched show when he hosted it. He was ok on Sportscenter I guess. But honestly why the fuck would anyone put this annoying pom-pass asshole on TV. The best thing he did was his role in "Old School" but I think that is because he wasn't actually acting but just being himself.

You know its like football coaches. Its always the same dumbshits that couldn't cut it with their old teams getting hired somewhere else. "Ok I know [insert coaches name] didn't have the best record with his other five teams but this year will be different."

Kilborn your a tool and I put you on the tool list with Paul Watson. That's right, Craig Kilborn, Paul Watson and Lars Ulrich.

Why Lars, because the tool sued me. Well that doesn't bother me as much as he sued me for something I didn't do. I didn't steal his shitty music. I got in a way he said was ok, from a friend. And no not a friend named Napster. An actual friend. Lars said that was ok. So Lars, take your place on the tool list. Oh and your music SUCKS!

No comments: