2021/01/16

2021-01-16 Championship Wrestling


 Good morning, good afternoon, good evening....whenever it is you have found this entry.  Today, 2021-01-16, I am checking out Championship Wrestling presented by Pro Shingle!  I think this is the first time I have watched this show.  I have several saved to watch but I have X amount of wrestling to watch and Y amount of time
  • Dear lord, Dustin Starr does not have a forehead, he has an 8 head!  He needs to get a different hair cut quickly!
  • Is James a mix between Dirty Dutch and JBL?
  • Did they just do the "Should I shake his hand" bit with no one in the building?
  • I do not know the announcers but so far they are subtle and I like it.  No yell or screaming
  • What is up with Martenson's tights?
  • Neither of these guys are body guys!
  • If I was James I would probably switchgear and cover my upper body
  • I am not trying to be an ass, he looks like Lex Luger compared to me, but he is on TV without his shirt on and I sit on my ass fixing computers and watching from my couch!
  • Dive Dive Dive by a guy who should not be diving
  • Is that Dave Brown?  Whole shit that is awesome
  • Commercials....I do not want commercials on my Youtube shows!
  • What is going on?  A recap before we go back to the match?
  • If I never see another chop or superkick in wrestling it will be too soon
  • Firewater?  Is that racist?
  • Okay, James should not be doing that.  This is where an experienced producer should slow these guys down and tell them what they should and should NOT do
  • Not knowing these guys but I hope both of these guys are top guys otherwise it should not go two segments
  • Well, this seems indyriffic!
  • Is Jody Sutton stripping?
  • Dear lord this should NOT be on TV
  • I am sorry but I believe what my friend and I did in my basement in 1996 was better than this match
  • Dear lord I think I saw Suttons twig and berries!
  • Seriously a titty twister and a wedgie?  This is stupid
  • I do not run my own promotion but this match would not be on my show
  • New Wing Order is an AWESOME name!  If I am ever in Memphis I am going to that food truck!
  • If Jamie is all-seeing and all-knowing I think he needs to have better threads not look like a Vince Russo knockoff
  • Raze is a big girl!
  • I like the idea of a female ref
  • Good grief Mylo might be dead!
  • Mylo probably has lasted too long in this match.  I think Ruby should be a killer till in the ring for that title they are talking about
  • Exactly what this match should have been
  • Oh my god Dustin Starr is awful
  • I think I want to be that suit!
  • What is what with Jordan's mouth?  It does not seem to move right
  • So here comes knockoff LAX!
  • Slice Boogie?  He is related to Snot Boogie?  
  • Yeah that was a Wire reference boys and girls
  • An atomic drop?!?!
  • Ricky does not look anything like his brother Robert...what?  Not the same Ricky Gibson?  My bad
  • But they just did a double dropkick!
  • I like that fake LAX has slowed it down
  • Is Maria Starr Dustin's wife or sister?  
  • I am liking the fake LAX aka The Bodega
  • Why does Ricky Gibson have his back to the ring?
  • The refs hair is distracting me
  • Wait...how does the ref allow that?  Gibson cheated by throwing his own partner!
  • Is that ring really short or is it just me
  • Really solid sounding belt shot!
  • Ugg the Bodega's theme is awful!
For the first time viewing, I enjoyed it.  While the people were not in the best shape they are also not full-time athletes so I understand.  I will say the Jody Sutton and Darwin match did not belong on TV.  I get that it was a comedy match but it was embarrassing and that is not meant as a knock on the guys.  They did what they were supposed to but not something that belongs on TV.  While The Bodega's gimmick is an LAX rip off they were really good and I like them.  With a little seasoning, I see them on Impact.  Overall a fun hour of wrestling!

RESULTS
  • Interview:  Ray Rosas (Arizona State Champion) & Kevin Martenson
  • Kevin Martenson def. Jesse James
  • Jody Sutton def. Darwin Finch
  • Interview:  Ruby Raze & Cece Chanel & Jamie Iveen
  • Ruby Raze def. Mylo Matters
  • Interview:  Jordan Clearwater
  • Danny Limelight/Papo Esco (UnitedWorld Tag Team Champions) def. Ricky Gibson/Eddie Pearl for the Titles

No comments: