2021/01/20

2021-01-15 Smackdown

 


Good morning, good afternoon, good evening...whenever it is you have found this entry.  Today, 2021-01-16, I am checking out yesterdays Smackdown.  We are building towards the Royal Rumble.  Will Adam Pearce sign the contract to wrestler Reigns?  What will happen with Shinsuke?  I do not know so I think we should go find out!
  • How great has Reigns become?  He should have been a heel years ago
  • Uggg, Jey is going to talk.  He has go away heat with me and always has
  •  Good grief turn down the fake noise!
  • Good grief does Jey have fake gold teeth?
  • Seriously can someone just knock this guy out!
  • His bottom lip sticks out now because of those stupid fake teeth
  • Are they called a grill?
  • Oh my god I do not know if I can do this show with that take noise
  • I might be because it is Uso but I am digging Nakamura tonight
  • CESARO IS HERE!!
  • Cole with a legit question but asked like an ass
  • Did they ever explain what the King of Strong Style means?
  • Of course Uso sat right back up, no one sells anything!
  • I think Uso has been doing a little too much eating while not at the head of the table.  A bit of a gut
  • Good night Uso!
  • Heyman mentioning Scrap Daddy, interesting only 10% or so of the audience gets that reference
  • Wait, Crews is going to join the Table but would not join the Hurt Business?
  • The doorbell for the new Bayley's new talk show is annoying as hell
  • Billie with the Riot Squad...I like it!
  • I do not like that spot while in the lock-up but that wheelbarrow into a hotshot is awesome!
  • Liv has come along so much over the last few years
  • Stomps while on the first rope I like it!
  • That was a three count with that small package!!
  • That was not Billies fault, she was being chased by a monster!
  • Corbin has come a long way from his days with that stringy gross hair
  • Hell one of the most improved each year I think
  • I love Corey trying to get Dominic to get involved!
  • Was that a DEEP SIX one nine?  Get it?  
  • Enough with the damn fake crowd noise
  • Who is better than Heyman?  Spoiler, the answer is NO ONE!
  • Corbin has done almost everything that is why he is the KING!
  • This is going to be awful
  • Yes, trainwreck
  • An obstacle course?  Really?  This has Brother Brucies hands all over it
  • I love Otis and D-Bry's new haircut!
  • This match should be amazing!
  • Well you do not have to eliminate all 29 Corey
  • Both of these guys are amazing
  • uggg, I hate that run into the opposite corner to run at the guy.  If you are running into it and it does not hurt why would it when you are thrown into it?
  • That was a horrible bump by Cesaro!  I do not know what happened there
  • A punt to the arm, that is unique
  • Is one of the guys bleeding?
  • Love that series of moves stopping the rope break into the Yes Lock
  • Spinning Superplex!
  • God, I hate Sasha!
  • Damn I love Paul Heyman!
  • I love both Big E and Sami!
  • FOOL I DIDN'T MAKE THE MATCH!  -Big E
  • CREWS CHEATED!!!!
  • I love Heyman "You're not making for good television"!
  • Roman Reigns makes such an unlikable heel it is perfect
  • Wow...a bad mic on a WWE show, that is unique
  • Uggg, Kevin Owns again?  Really?
I really liked this show!  It moved fast, storylines were well done and nothing really stupid....well besides Ding Dong Hello.  However, there is one thing that I do not get.  If it is a last man standing match for the title why would Pearce not keep the match and have Owens with him and PEARCE win the title!  That is what I would do especially if I was Pearce and waiting a lifetime for that chance!

RESULTS
  • Segment:  Paul Heyman & Roman Reigns (Universal Champion)
  • Segment:  Jey Uso/Shinsuke Nakamura
  • Shinsuke Nakamura def. Jey Uso
  • Segment:  Adam Pearce/Sonya Deville & Paul Heyman
  • Segment:  Jey Uso/Charles Robinson
  • Match Flo
  • Interview:  Angelo Dawkins & Montez Ford
  • Segment:  Roman Reigns (Univeral Champion) & Apollo Crews
  • Natalya def. Liv Morgan 
  • King Corbin def. Rey Mysterio
  • Segment:  Paul Heyman/Adam Pearce
  • Segment:  Rey Mysterio & Dominic Mysterio
  • Ding Dong Hello:  Bianca Belair
  • Interview:  Daniel Bryan & Otis & Chad Gable
  • Cesaro def. Daniel Bryan
  • Interview:  Carmella/Sasha Banks (Smackdown Women's Champion)
  • Apollo Crews def. Sami Zayn
  • Segment:  Adam Pearce/Jey Uso & Paul Heyman & Roman Reigns (Universal Champion)/Kevin Owens

No comments: