2021/01/26

1994-02-07 Raw



Good morning, good afternoon, good evening....whenever it is you have found this post.  We are going back to 1994 today and February 7th.  We are slowly moving to Wrestlemania 10!  We know we have Hart vs. Hart and Lex vs. Yoko and Hart vs. the winner of that match.  Will we find out more tonight?  I say we go find out!
  • No, the Kid STOLE Irwins property
  • They also broke into his property
  • BASTION BOOGER!!!
  • Sparky and Owen in action, I like this!
  • The look on Vince's face talking to Booger is great
  • Also Horowitz in action, this is great
  • Coach Billy needs to grow that mustache back!
  • I would love to have Roseanne as Booger's manager!
  • Oh man I miss the Rocket King!
  • Pro Wrestling Tees need to make a Boogermania shirt!  I would buy one!
  • A Ted Turner reference and a Jane Fonda.  
  • That is some good looking pizza!
  • I miss IRS in the ring
  • Justifiably stole a man's property, Vince?  YOU ARE DELUSIONAL!
  • The ref should be fired!
  • That was always a great jump by that Jannetty did into the post
  • If you were a fan of Razor in this time frame you did that hairstyle with a strand on your forehead
  • They are really burying the tag champs!
  • I miss Hardcore Holly!
  • I know he was known as a jerk but I liked him in the ring
The in-ring action was really good minus the last match.  Unknown Thornberg was not ready for Prime Time....or Raw....see what I did there.  Nevermind!  I enjoyed Vince and Booger on the mic.  This might have been one of Shaw's last showings on WWF TV sadly.  Overall a fine show.  Nothing outstanding but very well done in my opinion.  

RESULTS
  • Billy Gunn/Bart Gunn def. Barry Horowitz/Reno Riggins
  • Recap:  Bret Hart & Owen Hart
  • Owen Hart def. John Paul via Submission
  • Segment:  Paul Bearer
  • Segment:  IRS
  • Marty Jannetty def. IRS
  • Sparky Plugg def. Duane Gill
  • Wrestlemania Report:  Jim Cornette/Mr. Fuji/Yokozuna (WWF Champion)
  • Crush def. Unknown Thornberg
  • Interview:  Jacques/Pierre (WWF Tag Team Champions/Johnny Polo

No comments: