2021/01/02

2021-01-02 Talking Smack

 


Good morning, good afternoon, good evening...whenever it is you found this entry.  Today, 2021-01-02, I am checking out the latest Talking Smack.  I have not watched this before short of a few clips.  I think it is time to check it out.
  • How good is Heyman?
  • Kayla has no idea who Freddie Blassie is
  • I think Heyman is the best in the business right now!
  • Did Dolph stop dying his hair?
  • Roode is looking really good
  • Why is their crowd noise?
  • This is actually a fun show to watch
  • I think the fun is gone because a Uso is on the screen
  • I think Paul needs to get that jacket tailored
  • Yeah the fun is gone
Well, that was fun till Uso showed up.  I will be honest here, I have not liked the Uso from day one.  I do not get the Usos.  I will never like the Usos.  They have their spot because of their family and that is it.  So many more talented people, in my opinion, have come and gone and they keep getting chances.  Fun show but keep the Usos off because they are black holes of charisma and just bring any show I watch to a grinding halt!

Guests
  • Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode
  • Billie Kay
  • Jey Uso

No comments: