2020/01/23

A quick update from the Fat Man

I know I haven't been posting much in the way of non-wrestling reviews recently, that is because I am trying to be less negative and well the world does not support that does it?  So expect or of that and less "real" posts till I can find something enjoyable again.  I know I should do some movie reviews but when I have tried them they are just not there.  A bit of writers block perhaps.  Maybe I need to just power through and do one and break the bad mojo I do not know.  However, you will see me review the first episode of Picard in the next few days for sure.  I want to do more book reviews so I am going to try to power through the book I am currently reading and get to something I enjoy more.  Short and sweet but a brief update. 

Abyssinia,

The Fat Man

No comments: