2017/11/27

Movie Review: Zombie Honeymoon


Good morning, good afternoon, good evening....whenever it is that you have come across this entry.  Today (11/27/17) I am checking out the 2004 flick Zombie Honeymoon.  Its stars Tracy Coogan, Graham Sibley and Tonya Cornelisse.  " Zombie Honeymoon is a gore-soaked exploration of how far the boundaries of true love can be pushed without reaching a breaking point."  Lets find out if the honeymoon is over for this flick!


  • We start off with the gross zombie eating noises
  • That is really loud music for the dead walking....and an awesome red wedding dress
  • Classy, gotta get some road driving from the wedding!
  • How dare they film me out running!
  • who cooks in their underwear?  That is how you get burns!
  • ITS AQUAMAN!  DC get your lawyers ready
  • Wait....did that kill Danny?
  • I wouldn't let that "doctor" treat my sick house plant!
  • We tried everything...we did the paddles that shock him...what else could we try?
  • You notice he isn't burned where the skin is pealing...I guess she doesn't
  • He is getting a little bitie in his love making
  • Dying and coming back to life doesn't at least get you an overnight stay in the hospital?  Health care companies are out of control!
  • Wait...does her accent change at different times?
  • Why would they know about the guy in his hospital room?
  • Did this director get tips from the Birdemic director about how exciting watching people drive is
  • Is he eating the guy in the shower...and I don't mean it like that you sickos!
  • Its not what she thinks?  What else could it be?
  • Nothing is more exciting then a cleaning montoge
  • Wine out of plastic cups...this couple is classy!
  • This might be the most boring horror movie of all time
  • Seriously can these guys not keep their accents straight?
  • That is some awesome makeup and outfit!
  • Nobody notices the guy covered in blood on the boardwalk?  That is strange
  • Yesterday?  Its been at least two days
  • Why did he ring the doorbell at his own house?
  • He kept the roommates head in the closet?  Why?
  • Worst hiding place ever?
  • So no one went and looked for those cops that he ate?
Honestly this is the most boring horror flick I have seen for a while.  Nothing happens in it and it is 83 minutes long.  I mean the end changes a bit but overall it is just boring.  Over on IMDB it has a 4.7/10 with 2,217 votes.  I think that is a little high, I think I'd go with a 3/10.  

I will say the gross eating sounds was a little much for me.  There was also a little too much when it came to filler for me.  The Birdemic like shots of her driving around and just her sitting there listening to him feed.  

Overall I would NOT suggest this flick to sit through.  There is not enough good and it is not campy enough to enjoy for that.  It is just plain boring and a waste of time in my humble opinion.

Until next time...remember to dodge the black sludge that comes out of a zombies mouth!

No comments: