2017/11/07

Movie Review: Denial


Good morning, good afternoon, good evening...whenever it is you have found this entry.  Today (9/25/17) I am checking out the flick Denial.  "Acclaimed writer and historian Deborah E. Lipstadt must battle for historical truth to prove the Holocaust actually occurred when David Irving, a renowned denier, sues her for libel."  It stars Rachel Weisz, Tom Wilkinson and Timothy Spall.  It currently has 6.6 over on IMDB with 10,711 votes.  I don't have any knowledge about this story or movie so if I say things that are known about the story excuse me.

  • Yeah this flick is going to a laugh a minute (sarcasm)
  • I do love the NPR morning edition music
  • That guy driving looked like a killer, are they going to assassinate her?
  • That guy would be a good heel
  • Uggg, even fake skin heads make me sick to my stomach
  • I belief that those comments do constitute libal
  • Interesting, she believes that she was born for something special
  • This is a very good haircut for Rachel, very flattering for her
  • This is disgusting if this is actually what happened, I hate people
  • This scene is hard to watch
  • Santa Claus is the judge?
  • This disgusting denier is very good, no holes in the roof, I saw that right away 
  • This is a hard movie to watch yet captivating
  • Bagel...not toasted?  Weird and gross
  • Very hard to watch...
I'm sorry I didn't type much in this.  It is very interesting and well done.  I'm actually quite surprised that it has the rating that it does.  Everything was done so well from the writing to the acting to the filming.  Everything.

If you want to see a good movie check this out.  I will not say anything more about this other then I suggest you see this if for nothing else the excellent acting.  I give it an 8/10 but even if I gave it a 1 it is something that should be watched.  

No comments: