2017/05/20

Movie Review: Office Christmas Party


Good morning, good afternoon, good evening...whenever it is you have found this entry.  Today I'm checking out Office Christmas Party.  It stars Jason Bateman, Olivia Munn and T.J. Miller.  "When his uptight CEO sister threatens to shut down his branch, the branch manager throws an epic Christmas party in order to land a big client and save the day, but the party gets way out of hand..." As of 4/15 it has a 5.9 on IMDB.
  • Well this music doesn't make me think it is going to be a good flick!
  • Uggg, TJ Miller is in this flick
  • I think I worked with that grumpy Santa!
  • Okay that soda thing made me laugh
  • Is Olivia Munn his ex?  Nope
  • Did he just say he was running a train on the league?  Does not mean what he thinks it means
  • I really wish someone would kick TJ Miller in the crotch
  • But the Fast and Furious talk did make me chuckle
  • What the fuck is Miller wearing?
  • Seriously how does he keep getting movie roles?
  • Was she wrapping a combat knife?
  • They did a good job of making this like a true corporate environment
  • The Carol and Clay cartoon was AWESOME!
  • Very good example of corporate environment
  • I will say I really enjoy Kate McKinnon in almost everything she is in
  • I should get a Santa suit
  • She has a LOT of teeth
  • Yeah fuck you Butler!
  • What the fuck does dick tap mean?
  • Is he going to suck eggnog out of that ice cock?  Weird
  • Good grief these are all horrible people, it is going to be amazing
  • I think I'd walk out of a party if this happened
  • A everyone is going to get wasted!
  • Yeah it is going to be locked dumbasses!
  • I like Courtney B. Vance in pretty much everything he does
  • I always wanted to say fuck you to a little girl!
  • Did everyone get dosed with coke?
  • And they're printing out cocks!
  • And I think Walter is about to die
  • This pimp chick is pretty smart and a conartist, awesome
  • Shouldn't they have time traveled?  They hit 88
  • That Kia doesn't have airbags?
  • Can you still use a dialup modem?  Are those even still up and running?
  • Female John Candy was pretty funny
Well that wasn't horrible but I see why it is only a 6 on IMDB.  That is what I'm going to give it as well.  6/10.  Nothing great but a few laugh out loud moments, and sadly it was with TJ on the screen. I hate him still though.

If you can see this for free and you're okay with some raunchy scenes and what not it isn't the worst thing to watch.  There are better comedies out there but a lot worse!

No comments: