2016/08/22

Top 3 Guilty Movie Pleasures

Good morning, good afternoon, good evening, whenever it is you've come to find my blog.  Today I'm going to talk about my top 3 movie guilty pleasures.  You know the movies I'm talking about. Ones that you know aren't "good" but you enjoy them anyway.  Movies that most people couldn't believe that you like and enjoy.

1.  Good Burger


This movie makes me laugh ANYTIME I've watched it.  If I see this movie on TV I will stop, I will watch and I will laugh.  "Two dim-witted teenagers are forced to save the fast food restaurant they work at from going out of business, despite a new-and-improved burger joint opening across the street that want to be the "Top Dog" in the fast food industry."  Kel Mitchell and Kenan Thompson are amazing together and have great chemistry.  Throw in Abe Vigoda and Linda Cardellini along with the rest of the cast you've got a very funny movie.  My favorite part is when they are dancing in the asylum personally.  

Kangaroo Jack would be proud of you!



I had a hard time not putting this at number 1.  This movie is SO bad it is good.  Once again Linda Cardellini is in this flick along with Matthew Lillard, Freddie Prinze Jr. and Sarah Michelle Gellar. And of course everyones favorite talking dog Scooby.  Who by the way looks AWFUL in this flick. Yet it cracks me up every time.  As bad as it is they did a good job of doing all the usual stuff you'd see in the cartoon.  Secret passages.  Over eating.  Silly disguises.  Losing of the glasses.  All of it and I laugh along the entire time!  Matthew Lillard as Shaggy was PERFECT!  I am one of the few people who enjoy his work on things like Hackers and Scream.  Overall not a good movie but I love it and another flick I'll stop and watch EVERY TIME

Some would say this move was nightmare inducing, and this gif shows it might be right


I had a had time picking a third flick here.  I watch so many bad movies and movies people don't like that I wasn't sure.  I mean you have One Eyed Monster, Rubber, Birdemic, Any of the Ernest flicks, Dragnet, several Nicky Cage flicks to name a few.  But then I remembers Hudson Hawk.  "A cat burglar is forced to steal Da Vinci works of art for a world domination plot."  Reading that you think 'okay kind of goofy but that doesn't sound bad.'  What they fail to mention is that Bruce Willis and Danny Aiello are the cat burglars...who sing songs to time their crimes.  Yep.  They sing as they are robbing places...and it is WONDERFUL!  Throw in an amazing supporting cast, including James Coburn, Richard E. Grant and Sandra Bernhard and you've got a fun silly horrible flick that I could watch on repeat!

What Bruce Willis did to the critics of this flick
There you go, three guilty pleasures that I am ashamed to admit I like but I love!  Seriously all three of these movies make me laugh just thinking about them and isn't that the point of films?  Enjoyment?  Until next time....abyssinia!

My feeling when someone says bad things about my guilty pleasures

No comments: