2010/10/01

How do they do that?

I have one question for my few readers, how does a man like Bill O'Reilly or Sean Hannity get their own shows? How did they get started. I've decided after watching and listening to months and months of Glenn Beck and people like him that I can do that and I think given time I could do that.

Also I am starting to believe that all of them were wrestling fans growing up. Listen to them, especially Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh. They are like Bobby Heenan (which I guess Letterman and Jon Stewart compared Glenn Beck to the Brain) or the late Capt. Lou.

But seriously Jon Stewart wants to Restore Sanity and Stephen Colbert wants to Keep Fear Alive. I want to keep Insanity Alive. If anyone can reach the same level of insanity (and I mean that in the best way possible) of Glenn Beck I can.

Put me in coach!

No comments: