2010/10/14

Tears of a clown? (A blog written by a Fat Man in tears)

As I type this I am in tears. Why? Because of a young girl in Michigan. If you've gone to my podcast you know I was angry yesterday after finding out about a young girl with Huntington Disease was mocked and bullied by her neighbors. This 7 year wasn't bullied by kids but by their parents. People my age. I joined a facebook page supporting her and looking at the pictures and she always looks so happy and for this assholes to mock this girl makes me sick. I am not a violent person but I swear to god if anyone ever deserved to get a old school ass kicking its Scott and Jennifer Petkov. I won't go crazy here as I did it on my podcast already. But if there is a God, and shit like this continues to make me believe there isn't, then Scott and Jennifer have a world of hurt coming to them. I don't wish ill on people normally but if I find out that someone hurt these two people I won't shed a tear and honestly I would buy the people who did it a beer...hell probably two.

This young girl was handed a life sentence and these people mock her because their kids didn't get invited to her birthday party...well there is probably a reason.

This story just put one more nail in my coffin as far as my belief that there is good out there.

In closing let me say that the Fat Man's Tool list will forever be renamed as the Jennifer and Scott Petkov list. Fuck both of you.

Oh and for the record I do hope none of this blows back on the Petkov's kids and I hope they learn from this and they do something good with their lives. Scott and Jenny...FUCK YOU TWO!

No comments: