2010/10/06

The world has gone INSANE!

I mean what the title says, the world has gone INSANE! Let me give you all some examples.

In Tennessee firefighters allowed a home to burn down. Not only allowed it but WATCHED as this happened. Why? Did the home owners rape a dog and beat the children of the firefighters? Did he spit on the majors wife and call her a whore? Nope, he didn't pay a 75 dollar fee to get fire protection because he didn't live in the city limits. That's right, they didn't pay the fee so they lost EVERYTHING. You have to pay a fee to get fire protection in this country now?

This isn't the America I know (damn I am starting to sound like Glenn Beck sometimes). How does a firefighter NOT stop a fire? Do we now have to pay the police to protect us? This is bullshit and personally makes me sick to my damn stomach. But that wasn't the only thing that made me realize that the world has gone fucking (first f-bomb of the blog! WHOO!) insane.

Follow this link to a video of a woman, Virginia Ironside...some big columnist in England, saying that she would smother her own child if she was handicapped. The other guest on whatever show this is looks as shocked as I did when I heard this. For the love of God and all things good and evil how can ANYONE say that? I joke about a lot of things in life, hell some...no most of them inappropriate. I will continue to do so but never ever would I say, in a serious tone, that handicapped children should be smothered. I don't give a shit HOW much a baby is suffering you don't fucking smother it.

Lastly, like I need more to show the insanity that is infecting people, is this video here. First off the video was found on theblaze.com, a news site founded by Glenn Beck. Put that aside and look at the video. This video is about some 10-10 website that wants use to lower our carbon footprint. On the surface an okay cause if you believe in that whole global warming thing, which of course I do although I'm not entirely convinced it isn't a natural thing, although doing things like being 'green' can't hurt things. However in the video, in case it has been removed like it has been on Youtube, shows people getting blown up when they don't want to do anything to help with the carbon thing. That's right, as the ad says, no pressure. None at all, if you don't we'll blow you up.

Fuck me, seriously? This is how we are going to get people to do what we want now? No pressure right? I am starting to understand how people go insane when the look at what the world is doing out there. I have joked about building a bunker and leaving the real world behind, hell I even had a dream a few days ago about it, but seeing shit like this makes me actually want to do it. Honestly just go out in the middle of nowhere and never EVER deal with the real world again. Either that or get really REALLY drunk. f

1 comment:

_paul said...

We're instituting that at our house now Geno - you better recycle or we'll make you explode!!! :p