2020/12/18

2020-12-17 Main Event

 


Good morning, good afternoon, good evening....whenever it is you have found this entry.  Today, 2020-12-18, I am checking out last nights WWE Main Event.  We are going into TLC this week so I expect a big push!
  • 45 time champion?  Really?  That is it?
  • I liked it when they put up subtitles for Truth's rapping
  • If it was not for this title would Truth still be employed?
  • A bouncy castle?
  • Orton and Wyatt, two of the best promos going today!
  • I know I hated this version of Bray early on but I love it!  I love the crazy Bray and evil Fiend.  Everything about it 
  • Bray's old rocking chair?  
  • Why does Randy constantly burn all of Bray's nice things?
  • Why is no one stopping Randy?  He is trying to kill a man!
  • I love the use of the Mandible Claw, my second favorite hold after the Cross Face Chicken Wing
  • Why did they change Lacey back to this character after the empowering women character at Mania?
  • I hate and love Lacey's trunks at the same time
The Truth stuff is goofy but fun and Lacey and Nikki had an okay match.  I am honestly surprised they still do main event, my guess is the Hulu contract is good money!  Overall not worth checking out unless you like Truth, Evans or Cross!

RESULTS
  • Interview:  R-Truth (24/7 Champion) & Drew Gulak
  • 24/7 Match
  • History:  Kevin Owens & Roman Reigns (Universal Champion)
  • History:  Randy Orton & Bray Wyatt & Th Fiend
  • Segment:  Payton Royce & Lacey Evans
  • Nikki Cross def. Lacey Evans
  • History:  Carmella & Sasha Evans (Smackdowns Women's Champion)
  • History:  Drew McIntyre (WWE Champion) & AJ Styles

No comments: