2020/07/11

Amityville Island: A movie review



I have no idea what this flick is.  I saw it online and thought it was about the Amityville House but it does not appear to have anything to do with that story.  So what is it?  I do not know but it has been a while since I reviewed a flick so lets watch this....remember most of these movies I watch I do so you do not have to!
  • Well they are getting the plot points out early about the death of the husband
  • The acting is...um...well this makes the Asylum flicks look well done and acted
  • Of course, a creepy doll is involved, it is horror 101
  • OH MY GOD THIS IS THE BEST OPENING CREDIT MUSIC EVER!!!!
  • Guess we are on to another family already, so the husband dies in Iraq was pointless
  • They must have paid a lot for the glowing eyeball effect, they are using it a lot
  • This is making Birdemics acting look like the Godfather!
  • Ah, so underground death row fighting.
  • Wait...pervs?  They are not naked or doing it
  • Is the bear no possessed by the baby demon?
  • The guy does not hear a bear coming up behind him?  
  • Nice stock bear walking footage
  • So he is just "gone" no word of a bear eating him
  • Why are they going to a marina?  I thought they red room or whatever was full of snakes and shit
  • So the demon can just jump to anyone?  I am so confused right now
  • Only need the uterus?  I would think the police would notice death row inmates missing.  This has plot holes the size of the Enterprise in it
  • Love the stock footage of animals
  • Why does the tag line say to stay out of the water?  So far we have seen possession and zombies.  Where in the blue hell do the sharks come in?
  • This movie cost 30k?  Where?  Catering?
  • Wait, how is the shark possessed when the chick is possessed?
  • Also, they could not find stock footage of a shark swimming?  
  • That was the most realistic shark attack I have ever seen...if I had never seen a shark in my life
  • How many times does he need to lift the chicks by their chins?
  • Are the computers now possessed?
  • Cell Block Haram privileges?  And just left that as voicemail
  • Holy shit!  This demon came from the Ark of the Covenant!  
  • WTF is happening with that computer screen?
  • This is the most disjointed flick I have ever seen
  • We do not know what is going on here, no one knows 59, no one
  • Those are really nice doors for a secret fertility clinic
  • I am going to say this is the worst movie I have ever sat through.  There were a few I shut off but this is the worst I am going to finish...hands down
  • So now it is about zombies, sharks, cloning, and possession?
  • Mary gave birth to Jesus....but whatever
  • No Bond villains are better acted and written
  • Good grief, this acting....I...I cannot say how bad it is.  There are no words
  • Why is #9 just looking at him?  
  • Oh right so he can get his monologue off
  • Oh shit #9 is still alive!  Time for sequel!  
  • Oh shit, the baby survived!  Doctor Tyler will live on!
  • Its the breifcase from Pulp Fiction!  She gives birth to the briefcase!
This flick is still going but I am going to go ahead and write this part.  This. Is. The. Worst. Movie. I. Have. Ever. Finished.  Seriously I long for movies like Rubber, Birdemic, One Eyed Monster and the like after this.  This is as bad as Wearwolf Bitches from Outspace and such.  I will say this flick has one thing going for it....its short!

No comments: