2020/07/25

2020-07-10 Lions Break Collision Course Day 2 Review


Good morning, good afternoon, good evening....whenever it is you have found this entry.  Today, 2020-07-14, I am checking out some New Japan action.  I am not sure what this show is if it is a recap of Day 2 or what but it is wrestling and I am game for ANYTHING!
  • This appears to be a weekly show with Kevin Kelly
  • Interesting the way the show is being set up, Skype calls
  • I like this format of being no scripted
  • Maybe the dumbest name ever for a wrestler!
  • I am not familiar with either of these guys.  Both with slightly different looks
  • It appears to be a much smaller ring than WWE or AEW uses
  • A very basic match thus far which is interesting
  • Wrestling is weird without an audience
  • Modified Rings of Saturn there.  
  • Okay...do not put a mic in Taylors hands again!
  • I would love to see a debut of a guy without tats
  • Good grief look at the tats on TJP
  • Very interesting that this match again is about wrestling.  Could NJPW be what I have been wanting to see?
  • There we go....DIVE!!!
  • The one problem that I have with NJPW is almost everyone is smaller
  • Nice leg slap
  • Interesting that this submission is similar to what Rust used as a finisher
  • TJP as a heel just does not work.  I do not buy him as a tough guy
  • So he was just about dead and now he can walk the ropes.  *sigh*
  • Was that some kind of weird frog splash?
  • Seriously what is with your tats TJP?
The opening match was different and I liked it.  I do not think I saw a superkick or dive which is something I like!  I have never liked TJP.  I do not know why honestly.  He is really good in the ring.  I do not know if it the look or what but I have never been a fan.  

RESULTS
  • Segment:  Jeff Cobb
  • Rust Taylor def. The DKC via Submission
  • Segment:  Rust Taylor
  • TJP def. Danny Limelight
  • Segment:  TJP

No comments: