2020/02/29

2020-02-01 ROW Review Ep 273


Good morning, good afternoon, good evening.....whenever it is you have found this entry.  Today, 2020-02-08, I am checking out my first ROW, Reality of Wrestling, show.  I do not know much about these shows or the stars of the show but if it is wrestling I am going to watch it so lets get to the ring!
  • Two professional looking announcers....weird..I feel like one should be wearing a mask or something like that
  • Is there a wrestler without a tattoo?
  • Mantell looks like a pro wrestler I like it
  • This already feels like pro wrestling at this point
  • Mantell could be a star but both of these guys are solid in the ring
  • Nice Alabama Slam!
  • Good solid match.  I already like Mantell.  Very old school looking guy.
  • I do not like this interview already, talking about God is not needed in wrestling
  • However, Keith looks a little like Ice Cube
  • Davidson looks goof with that mouthpiece
  • I guess because it is Texas Keith wears that outfit
  • The ring announcer and interviewer really like their zippers!
  • The mouthpiece is stupid but there is something I like about Davidson
  • What is Keith wearing?  Seriously?
  • For an indy promotion this they both matches have been solidly performed and none of them are embarrassing 
  • ITS BOOKER T!
Bad finish to the match but a solid show.  All four of the performers were solid.  I really like Davidson and Mantell as they both looked like old school wrestlers.  I will continue to check this out as I am seeing some future stars here especially Mantell!

RESULTS
  • Mantell def. Brendon Steen 
  • Interview:  Bryan Keith (ROW Champion)
  • Segment:  Renegades of Wrestling
  • Interview:  Will Allday
  • Bryan Keith (ROW Champion) & Ryan Davidson (Wildcat Sports Champion & Hurricane Pro Champion) fought to a No Contest for all the Titles
  • Segment:  Brawl
  • Segment:  Booker T

No comments: