2017/12/31

Movie Review: Bottom 100: Laserblast

Good morning, good afternoon, good evening...whenever it is you have come across this entry.  Today, 12/31/17, I am watching the bottom 100 flick Laserblast!  "A teenager stumbles upon an alien weapon, which transforms him into a grotesque killer."  It stars Kim Milford, Cheryl Smith and Gianni Russo.  It currently has a rating of 2.5 with 4890 votes.
  • My wife says it has green lettering it has to be bad...we shall see!
  • Roddy McDowell is in this
  • I'm just going to quote my wife "Why does he look like Mick Jagger"
  • I've seen worse CGI in modern SyFy flicks
  • That is an "ET Dinosaur" according to my better half
  • I'm sorry now it is a Mick Jagger Zombie
  • 70's pants and ass
  • "My mom still has that luggage" - Wife
  • Is that his mom?
  • Wow...the dialog is AMAZING!
  • The 70's, when shirts were optional EVERYWHERE!  This guy has not had one on yet
  • What is on the back of the van...a turkey?
  • So the "col." is wasted/high/shell shocked right?
  • Cops were almost always fat and stupid in 70's movies
  • Yes red neck honky tonk music for the cops!
  • Yeah...how is your momma these days?
  • Why does he have bigfoot prints on his van?
  • Jeebus cars flipped easier in the 70's I guess
  • He is going to race...in a van?
  • Best laugh in movie HISTORY!!!
  • The gun shoots on its own?
  • Is that a potato gun?
  • Is this guy a pre-teen?
  • Looks a little like a penis pump....I heard....um....
  • Why the sudden music?
  • You can tell they are aliens; they only have three fingers
  • Is that guy a man in black?
  • That is a lot of skin for the deserts
  • Is that the mothers of dragons?
  • Is that cake or a pancake?
  • France exploded their 28th atom bomb?  Really?
  • Oh a rape scene....how nice....with the nerds?
  • Watch out...he has a tennis racket...like Jim Cornette!
  • Those are some 70's shorts or Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders
  • That laser gun is giving that guy an orgasm I think!
  • Yep he was a man in black
  • That was a Star Trek panel!
  • So he is full zombie with a laser gun now
Yeah that flick was bad.  I mean it was just bad!  The dialog was bad and the acting was bad.  I do not have much to say about this flick.  DO NOT WATCH IT!!

No comments: