2015/12/05

Doctor Who: Hell Bent


Doctor Who returns today with its series finale Hell Bent.  "If you took everything from him, betrayed him, trapped him, and broke both his hearts... how far might the Doctor go? Returning to Gallifrey, the Doctor faces the Time Lords in a struggle that will take him to the end of time itself. Who is the Hybrid? And what is the Doctor's confession?"  Dear lord I don't know if I'm ready for this.  Steven Moffat has said that this episode will be a "little devastating".  When Steven says that it means BAD things...
  • I don't know if I'm ready for this....
  • Wait...was that....
  • OH SHIT!
  • Don't do this to me Moffat!  Don't you dare!
  • The barn from the 50th?  No that was just a shack wasn't it...
  • Who is she?  They?
  • A line in the sand?  Literally?
  • I wish I looked that good in a suit
  • Where is Timothy Dalton?
  • What is the Doctor up to?
  • Damn it Moffat, you can't do this shit
  • Oh the Doctor doesn't like that
  • OH SHIT!
  • Was that a weeping angel?
  • This is why the Time Lords are horrible
  • Wait....why are they taking orders....oh fuck you Moffat if I'm right
  • What did she say?
  • The Time Lord Victorious?
  • He will knock four times.....
  • Her again...I tire of her
  • He never left the disk did he?  Is he still there still trying to get the information
  • Just say it Doctor, say the words
  • Fuck you Moffat, fuck you
I am not going to say anything but FUCK YOU MOFFAT!  That is all

No comments: