2015/12/06

Cooties: A Movie Review


Hello again everyone!  With no Walking Dead today I'm checking out the flick Cooties to get my zombie fix!  "A mysterious virus hits an isolated elementary school, transforming the kids into a feral swarm of mass savages. An unlikely hero must lead a motley band of teachers in the fight of their lives.".  It stars Elijah Wood, Rainn Wilson and Alison Pill.  As of 12/5 it has a 5.7 over on IMDB.
  • Well starting off with a chicken killing is never a good sign...but I do want chicken nuggets now!
  • And now they're showing nuggets, not fair!
  • Nice Mustache!
  • I hope all those kids die...wait...is that a bad thing to say?
  • MORMON JOKE!
  • I love Elijah Woods
  • Quite a few stars/well known stars
  • Dual rear wheel?
  • Seriously I hate kids.  
  • I hope that teacher dies!
  • Has Elijah Woods aged ever?
  • Well that kid deserved it...even if his name is "Patriot"
  • Well I didn't need to see that!
  • That might be the worst game of tag ever!
  • Big Mike from Chuck?!?!?
  • Poor Big Mike
  • These kids are pretty much they same they were before getting cooties
  • CLOTHESLINE!
  • Damn VioP phones will be the death of us all!
  • Its Badger from Breaking Bad
  • Was that Sean William Scott?
  • And there is the name of the movie
  • Alison Pill is pretty damn entertaining
  • COOTIES!!!
  • Well that is a horrible jump rope!
  • They are totally going to ramp up boys and girls
  • Well that kid deserved it too
  • Seriously I don't think these kids are infected at all, just horrible kids...or basically what I call kids
  • Wow...an outbreak of cooties really puts stress on a relationship
  • That is why I'm fat, no one is going to send me into no ducts to save people!  NOOPE!
  • Rainn Wilson just made me laugh out loud literally!
  • Why would the duct be on the floor?
  • How is the vending machine working?
  • Not the best time for that guys
  • Teachers do deserve respect!
  • SUITING UP MONTAGE!
  • I think one of them needed to yell "LETS DO THIS!" all Joe Swanson style.  That is what I'll do when I go into battle
  • This has a slight Alien field to it. 
  • This guy is like Morgan!
  • I think most Elementary teachers have had this fantasy...minus the zombie kids
  • This is the movie of multiple endings.  What is it about Elijah movies and that?
  • YES!
  • Gas?

I think IMDB had this way off.  This was a fun funny flick.  Decent acting with good pacing and great running time at around 90 minutes.  

It has the correct level of comedy horror and gore which is nice.  The movie should have ended at the point of them getting to the duw....duel whell....dude wheel....the truck but I understand now why it didn't.  However it easily could have and it would have been okay.

I'm a little confused as to why the one dude knows so much but I guess the brain injury was the explanation.  Also the inclusion of the crossing guard/security guard wasn't really needed nor was the one scene with the sheriff/cop but it didn't hurt the movie.  Also the sudden appearance of the janitor was odd but was a fun minute or so fight scene.

Overall very fun and I'd recommend it to anyone who wants a fun flick to check out!  I give it a 7 out of 10.  Find it out there and enjoy!

Oh and below is a link to my Amazon store.  Please use it for all your shopping needs!

No comments: