2012/10/31

Zombie Diaries Movie Review




I finally got a chance to see Zombie Diaries and for all the hype I remember hearing this was quite disappointing.  The flick isn’t over yet and I am writing my review if that tells you something. 

It is about a virus that turns people into zombies, although like most zombie flicks that dreaded word isn’t used.  There are several POV diaries in it and I can’t even tell if they are linked in any way. 

The characters are hard to follow and none of them stand out.  I think this dude Goke us in each group but I’m not sure.  Now suddenly we are going to a month earlier, maybe from the original group.  I have no clue what is going on. 

The idea of the flick is cool, a bunch of “diaries” after a virus outbreak.  However they really needed to do a better job of establishing characters before jumping around.

The acting is horrible as well.  I assume I could get a bunch of high school and college “actors” and do as well as this film.  The make-up was okay but again I bet I have friends who could do as well.

I really don’t have anything good to say about the flick.  Wait, yes I do.  They added fly buzzing around the zombies and that made sense to me.  There we go not all negative. 

I think now the Goke dude is some kind of sicko and is killing the people or leaving them for the zombies or raping and then killing them.  I don’t know.  I am not going to keep trying with this.  This flick is getting turned off.  Sorry but this is not a good flick at all.  I say skip this.  0 out of 5 stars folks.  Just horrible!

No comments: