2010/06/29

Shitty Day

I had a shitty day today. I mean just shitty. Nothing major but lots of little stuff that just made it shitty. I decided to go drown my sorrows at a buffet (lets face it I'm fat and I like to eat). Then I said fuck it I'm going to go get some boozes and try this "Fat Boy" (from Fallout 3). Its a drink that a friend put on my facebook page. You can check the page out here.

http://www.thedrunkenmoogle.com/post/738780383/fat-man-fallout-3-cocktail-ingredients-3-4

So I go stuff my fat face. Then I have to go to the liquor store. This is at 8:20pm and the stupid place is closed! It closes at 8pm! WHAT THE FUCK!

As all of you know I'm from Michigan. In Michigan you can go to the damn gas station and get boozes. You don't have to go to a special store. That's right I can go to the damn Shell Station and get a bottle of booze. I'm not going to say that that makes Michigan better...but it does.

Ok I'm done. I can't believe I miss Michigan because I want to drink. Until next time goodbye.

No comments: