2008/12/31

1 year and a second

There is no quote for this one. I was thinking back over the past year and I realized that this was one pretty bad year for me. Honestly I couldn't think of anything really good that happened to me. And to make it worst...they are adding a second to this year. Thats right 2008 will be a second longer then 2007. Why? 2008 fucking sucked! And not even for me either. Most people I know had a pretty bad year...it was a bad year for the Country and for the World. I bet if I took a poll 8 out of 10 would like to erase 2008. I know personally I would like to go back to the middle of 2007 and restart. But that isn't how life works is it? There are no do overs and most of the time no second chances.

Happy New Year to all of you out there and lets hope that 2009 isn't a repeat of 2008, I don't think I can take 365 days more of 2008. Until next time....

Abyssinia

1 comment:

MsWholigan said...

Sure enough, I hated 2008, too.