2021/07/04

1994-02-19 WCW Pro


Good morning, good afternoon, good evening....whenever it is that you have found this entry.  Today, 2020-10-24, I am going into the way back machine and checking out the February 19th WCW Pro.  We are still a day away from Superbrawl so expect some Vader vs. Flair hype and other major matches.  It is time to get it on!
  • I think I have seen these matches.  
  • Rogers got destroyed, I love Vader squashes!
  • I think these are WCW match
  • Gotta love Regal and his promos
  • Why would anyone cut Missy's hair like that?
  • CLUBBERING!!!
  • That is probably one of the worst looking elbows of all time
  • Why did anyone think Steele was going to be a star?
  • He has boots on now!
  • Turner and Fonda there?
  • Worst finisher EVER!  I would take the knuckle to the head from Slaughter over this
  • Do you think Jane gave a damn about this show or Ted?
  • Why would Steamboat skin the cat?  Hit the floor, get the DQ win and walk away!
  • Fidel was around forever but always seemed clumsy. 
  • I wonder how good Rude would have been in an NXT coach type role
  • Rude with a leapfrog!  I do not remember him doing that often
  • Both of these guys are often forgotten about

These matches were from the previous Saturday Night.  Go back and check out my thoughts as I basically copied the blow by blow above.  

RESULTS
  • Recap:  Ric Flair (WCW Champion) is medically cleared
  • Vader def. Sonny Rogers
  • Interview:  Sir William & Steven Regal (WCW TV Champion)
  • Brian Knobbs/Jerry Sags (WCW Tag Team Champions) def. Scott D'Amore/Matt Shepard
  • Superbrawl Control Center:  Vader & Harley Race/Ric Flair (WCW Champion)
  • Jim Steele def. Fred Avery
  • Ricky Steamboat def. Fidel Sierra
  • Interview:  Arn Anderson
  • Rick Rude (WCW International Champion) def. Johnny B. Badd

No comments: