2020/08/10

Timeline: Daniel Bryan and Miz

 


Good morning, good afternoon, good evening....whenever it is you have found this entry.  Today I am checking out the first of the new WWE (not Kayfabe Commentaries) Timeline.  I believe it is with Daniel Bryan and the Miz.  Not sure what to expect here!
  • OH MY GOD LOOK AT YOUNG MIKEY!
  • Look at the original NXT roster
  • D-Bry looks so young!
  • Ryback, Wade Barrett, Heath Slater, Darren Young, it is awesome
  • I love how long this feud went
  • Good grief Josh Matthews looked like a jackass even then
  • I did not realize just how much their careers actually paralleled
  • Man I loved that face off on talking smack
  • Why?  Because it felt REAL
This was a fine show but honestly without interviews with the people involved this show was just there.  I am very disappointed with this honestly because it could have been so much more.  Maybe the others will be better.  

No comments: