2020/08/01

2020-07-21 Impact



Good morning, good afternoon, good evening....whenever it is you have found this entry. Today, the last day of July in the worst year in history 2020, I am going to check out the recent Impact show.  It has been a long, long, LONG time since I have checked out an episode of Impact Wrestling so I have no clue what is going on on their show but lets go to the tape!
  • I think someone said this on twitter but is EC3 the long lost son of Kurrgan?
  • Uggg, so Josh Matthews is still on show....
  • Seriously it is Josh and Madison Rayne as our announcers?  Lets hope it is not as bad as it sounds
  • Mack channeling Screaming Norman with that slam on the floor
  • I have come to the point that I hate to see tattoos on wrestlers
  • Bey is a hell of an athlete I will say that
  • Does Matthews have the Shawn Michaels eye thing?  He looks as bad as Perry Saturn or Jim Duggan!
  • Where did they find that mic?  The 90's?
  • No we all pretty much knew you were going to Impact Machine Gun brother
  • No, you are not the best tag team in the world, that is FTR sorry guys, nothing wrong with being number two to that team!
  • What is that?  Ace Austin?
  • Ace nor Karl were good on the mic tonight sorry
  • I am kind of sorry to see that Heath had to go to Impact
  • Ugggg, this segment iwth Chris Bey is bad
  • These two feel like bad Sasha cosplay wrestlers
  • These four already look better than half of the AEW female stars
  • I love Havoc, always have!
  • Nevaeh has been wrestling for 16 years?  Is Steelz and Hogan that green because she looked bad at points 
  • Oh my god I hate Katie Forbes already!
  • Well that was nearly pointless, guess Hernandez is not long for this world
  • No one said the Machine Guns invented tag team wrestling I don't thin
  • What have they done to Kylie Rae?
  • Does every company have an open challenge champion now?
  • I forgot how good EY is on the mic
  • Trey Miguel getting a title shot feels like when Bret Hart wrestler Virgil
  • Does anyone think that Bahh is going to win this match?
  • Did Rosemary just wink at the camera basically?
  • Wow more teleporting in wrestling, good grief
  • Crazy Steve is back....and he talks?
  • Wrestle House?  GOOD GRIEF!
  • Quite a few Michigan boys on the show and I like to see the Mighty MI represent!
  • Those are some ugly belts!
  • Shelley and Sabin are so damn good.  I wonder why they have not been signed to NXT honestly
  • This team of the North is pretty good in the ring.  I have only seen then once maybe but I like them!
  • Quit saying this team or that team is the best team in the world, that is FTR damn it!
  • I love the Norths teamwork, same with the Guns.  These are tag teams!
  • Sabin a little show to get to the top there and made Page look kind of silly just standing there
  • I say this a lot but there sure are more somersaults in wrestling than I ever remember
  • This ref is pointless
  • Very nice finishing sequence!
Overall not a bad show.  The Knockouts tag match was bad and Katie Forbes made me want to puncture my eardrums.  The "Wrestle House" looks bad as well, WWE bad.  The announcing...well it was there right?  I have heard worse at times.  Overall I am interested in seeing where they go with some familiar faces and some possible talent.  

RESULTS
  • Segment:  EC3
  • Chris Bey (X-Division Champion) def. Willie Mack for the Title
  • Segment:  Karl Anderson/Doc Gallows & Mad Man Fulton/Ace Austin
  • Segment:  Heath
  • Segment:  Rhino & Hernandez
  • Segment:  Chris Bey (X-Division Champion)/Rohit Raju
  • Havoc/Nevaeh def. Kiera Hogan/Tasha Steelz via DQ
  • Flashback Moment
  • Segment. Ken Shamrock & Sami Callihan
  • Segment:  Rob Van Dam/Katie Forbes
  • Rhino def. Hernandez
  • Segment:  Ethan Page/Josh Alexander (Tag Team Champions)
  • Interview:  Deonna Purrazzo (Knockouts Champion)/Kylie Rae
  • Segment:  Eddie Edwards (Impact Champion)/Eric Young
  • Interview:  Moose (TNA Champion)
  • Interview:  Eddie Edwards (Impact Champion)/Trey Miguel
  • Moose (TNA Champion) def. Fallah Bahh for the Title
  • Segment:  Moose (TNA Champion)/EC3
  • Segment:  Karl Anderson/Doc Gallows & Mad Man Fulton/Ace Austin & Adam Thornstowe/Luster the Legend
  • Segment:  Rosemary/John E Bravo/Taya Valkyrie
  • Alex Shelley/Chris Sabin def. Ethan Page/Josh Alexander (Tag Team Champions) for the Titles
  • Segment:  Heath

No comments: