2018/08/25

Bottom 100: #83: Exorcist II: The Heretic


Good morning, good afternoon, good evening...whenever it is you have found this entry.  Today, 8/4/18, I am watching another bottom 100 flick.  As of today #83 is Exorcist II: The Heretic.  It stars  Richard Burton, Linda Blair and Louise Fletcher.  "A teenage girl once possessed by a demon finds that it still lurks within her. Meanwhile, a priest investigates the death of the girl's exorcist.

  • Uggg, I do not like exorcism flicks, not one bit, they actually creep me out.  If this was not a bottom 100 I do not know if I would be watching it
  • ITS THE CANDLES!  SHE HATES THE CANDLES!
  • Is that suppose to be Jesus?  Because that do not look like the normal Jesus or Buddy Jesus
  • Oh shit that was suppose to be a person
  • Wow Linda Blair is not wearing much or a bra I do not think
  • What the fuck?  Why could Debbie NOT hear her?  Is she deaf?
  • Linda Blair is kind of creepy looking huh?
  • Wow the dialog is AWFUL!
  • Nice cross eye effect!
  • Going deeper is probably a bad idea....Satan is probably still learking!
  • SWEET JESUS SHE JUST SAID MY NAME!
  • Wait...the ladies name is Gene...and spelled like mine?  That is weird
  • Wait...she got lost in...in the light?  I'm so confused and this is SO bad.  This deserves to be bottom 100
  • Nice use of overlays of the first flick
  • Dear lord this is one of the worst things I have watched
  • That is drawing well?  Sweet baby Jesus I would hate to see what she thinks is bad drawing!
  • No wonder Richard Burton was drunk during the filming, I feel like I need to be while watching it
  • What the fuck is the father doing with the crutch?
  • Seriously this script is AWFUL!
  • Now I know why my friend is afraid of moths after that scene!
  • What the hell is going on?  Why is that black guy naked fighting locus with a slingshot
    • Is this suppose to be biblical?
  • Dear lord Linda Blair needed bras in this flick, I am pretty sure I saw nipple!
  • Why are there people sized openings in the railings?
  • She has a really damn nice apartment!
  • How old is Regan in this flick?
  • People were creep looking in 1977!
  • No Father Meron(sp?) was not afraid, he avoid this movie!  ZINGO!
  • Wow, that is a really nice priest to say I am not here for you!
  • This weird synchronism machine is weird and stupid!
  • I have not seen the first flick but that is probably the same demon right?
  • This might be one of the worst things I have ever seen and that is saying something!
  • God I have lost complete interest in this flick
  • Nothing like a good old fashion stoning
  • Nice to see Ned Beatty not getting raped in a swamp!
  • How old am I?  I have had at least two birthdays during this flick!
  • Is he asking for help from the demon?
  • Ah there is Darth Vader!
  • If seeing you means seeing this flick NO one wants to see you Linda!
  • Why was the driver so upset about the address?
  • Wait...do bus drivers just not drive until yelled at in DC?
  • Did he just say his car went crazy?
  • How did that start a fire?
  • What sound stage?
  • This might be the worst movie I have ever seen...ever
I do not know how this has a 3.7 currently!  I give this a 1 because that is the lowest I can give it.  It has over 18k votes and I can NOT believe any of those are over 1.  I call bullshit, there can not be that many people who worked on this flick to give it more than a 1.  One of the worst things I have ever seen.  Do not EVER watch this, not even for all the tea in China and all the gold if Fort Knox, it is not worth it!

No comments: