2016/04/28

Pledge This!: A Movie Review



Hello again.  This is to remind you folks what I do for you my faithful readers!  I am watching #6 on the Bottom 100 as of March 15th, 2016.  That is right.  I am watching Pledge This!  It stars  Paris Hilton, Simon Rex and Paula Garcés.  "At South Beach University, a beautiful sorority president takes in a group of unconventional freshman girls seeking acceptance into her house."  I wonder if this will live up to #6.

  • Oh my god, it starts with the worst voice over ever and some of the worst "freshmen" guys ever!  But one of them is married to Christina Hendricks so what do I know

  • Good grief I'm three minutes in and it is awful
  • Who thought putting Paris Hilton in a film was a good idea
  • Good god this is bad!
  • How does this have a 1.9 right now on IMDB?  If I could give it a 0
  • Wow...remember when National Lampoon meant something good
  • This...this is awful and I have no idea how this was made.  Makes Birdemic look like a classic
  • Those girls are laughing while covered in shit?
  • The worst voice overs EVER!  Paris Hilton is horrible
  • Oh good god tell me this isn't going to happen...yep the dog...my god
  • Pointer in my purple star fish?
  • Feet are SO gross
  • This guy is still a working actor?  HOW? HOW ARE ANY OF THESE PEOPLE?

  • I heard that some of the actors in Troll 2 don't put the flick on their resume.  You couldn't pay me to claim I was in this flick!
  • I've said I'd do almost anything for money but I wouldn't be in this movie.  
  • Is he suppose to be the same person?  I'm so fucking confused
  • Every time a new actor shows up they are worst then the last!
  • Sofía Vergara must leave this off her resume.  I'm guessing she is more likely to leave Soul Plane on it

I shall start off with my rating.  1/10.  If I could give it a lower rating on IMDB I would but good god it as awful!  It might be the worst thing I've ever seen and I watched Special Dead.

I can't say anything good about this flick.  Not a damn thing.  The director, William Heins, should be ashamed.  If I had directed this film I wouldn't have allowed it to be distributed with my name on it. Honestly I'd rather watch Yeti: A Love Story on a 24 hour loop then this.

The editing was so bad there was basically a commercial break between a couple of scenes!  The acting was horrible.  The script made the acting worse.  

This is officially the worst thing I've ever seen.  Everyone involved should be ashamed.  I am ashamed for them and I'd gladly be in "bad" movies but this was a bad movie.  If you don't know the difference get away from my blog!

No comments: