2016/04/10

Inside Out: The Movie Review



I'm back boys and girls and this time I'm checking out the Pixar flick Inside Out.  I've been wanting to check this flick out for a while and its that time finally.  It stars Amy Poehler, Bill Hader and Lewis Black.  "After young Riley is uprooted from her Midwest life and moved to San Francisco, her emotions - Joy, Fear, Anger, Disgust and Sadness - conflict on how best to navigate a new city, house, and school."
  • Interesting that Joy is the one in control for this young girl.  I think everyone knows who is in change for my mind...yep disgust....okay anger...its anger...ARE YOU HAPPY MAKING ME ADMIT IT!
  • Wait, they didn't know about the move?  Did the parents spring it on Reilly all at once?
  • San Fransisco did ruin pizza!
  • I like the idea of the personalities each being a person in my head.  Explains the voices...
  • Well that was unexpected.  I wonder how often my emotions argue with themselves.  
  • For the record, I'm often happy when I'm angry
  • Thus far not a lot of random comments to this film.  Sorry folks.
  • The loss of imagination is horrible
  •  Clowns are so creepy
  • Well this explains my lack of joy
  • Wow San Fran is REALLY foggy
  • Pixar just sits around trying to find ways to make people sad now don't they?  I blame UP
  • Oh Bing-Bong
In what is unusual for me is I am not sure what to say.  A lot of this hits a little close to home, as it does with everyone, which just shows how great of story tellers Pixar and the team are.  Short but sweet if you didn't see this flick go out of your way to go see it.  That is all

No comments: