2011/02/18

Review of Inception

I finally got around to watching Inception and...well....it could have been worse. I'm not sure how but it could have been I'm sure.

Okay this movie was very boring. It is just under two and a half hours long and to be honest seemed twice that at least. The rambling exposition. The boring action scenes. Honestly I was completely bored by this movie. Completely and utterly bored.

I would like to explain the plot here but I honestly haven't got a clue. Okay that isn't completely true because I do understand what happened its just boring and overly complicated. It really was.

The acting was okay, well some of it was. Cobra Commander and Juno were both fantastic in their roles. Beyond that....well it could have been worse.

It makes me wonder if Nolan didn't just go to the heads of the studio and be like "I made Batman damn it let me make some shitty shit too." basically using the Family Guy plead that I made something good so you have to let me make whatever I want now.

Now I'm not exactly a person who hates complex movies. The Usual Suspects is one of my favorite movies. This movie...not so much.

I am not going to rail on this movie too much more. I would NOT recommend this movie. Again I was bored and would hate to see others waste their time. If you are a big fan of the star of Critters 3, then you should check it out. If you enjoy a lot of extremely boring exposition then you should check it out.

I would give this a 1 out of 5. Again some decent acting and an interesting plot that was just extremely complicated.

No comments: